Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Re: IGN Video of first 30 mins if signle player

Feb 2, 2013

@disturbeddude101 No Man, I Thank You For Being You .Lol

You Are Now My Hero ! ; )

I Think This SP Is Already Looking A Bit More Polished And Refined .

Might Make The SP For GoW: 3 Take A 2nd Seat .Lol

What Was Your Favorite Part Mate ? Add A Spoiler Tag As Courtesy For The Non-Video Viewed Members .Lol

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 21 of 27 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
859 posts

Feb 2, 2013
Spoiler
My favorite part was definately the boss fight with Hekantonheires! That thing was so epic and creepy! Smiley Tongue But the whole thing overall is A LOT more polished than the E3 demo! They always seem to out-do themselves somehow! Smiley Happy
Erebus..jpg
Message 22 of 27 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Re: IGN Video of first 30 mins if single player

Feb 2, 2013

Holy Sh*t.....

I found myself giggling like a little girl through out the whole thing and I'm actually not ashamed Smiley Embarassed

Message 23 of 27 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Re: IGN Video of first 30 mins if single player

Feb 2, 2013
It was beautiful, anyone find that sister hot? Minus the holes in her breast that bugs come out of and her arm missing she's a babe.
Message 24 of 27 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Feb 2, 2013

@disturbeddude101

Yezzir SSM Is Going BEAST Mode With This Entry In The God of War Series !

I Just Was Shocked At How Detailed Everything Is And The Enhanced Lighting Effects Were Top Notch To Say The Least !

They Also Improved The Camera Movement And Positionment It Is Now More Refined And Smoother In Combat .

Overall This Has The Makings Of Being The Best God of War Ever, All The Improvements Are Grade A : )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 25 of 27 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10163 posts

Feb 2, 2013

I liked the video a lot... crazy graphics (seriously the zoomed in face looked **bleep** amazing) and I liked how everything moves, so much more dynamic than GoW 3. 

Some of the things I didn't like were the monsters, the story, the puzzles and the furry.  

First off, there were so many monsters, I got annoyed just watching him fight waves and waves and waves of those enemies that took like 20 hits each to kill.  I imagine it might not be as bad but I hate that so much about GoW, when I'm trying to play through the game quickly or play through the game to enjoy it and there are random monsters that take forever to kill. 

The story seemed odd.  They start to tell a story and they pretty much just give the cliffs then at the end 'oh yeah by the way Kratos got captured somehow but we ain't gonna tell you how or why or when.' Might be explained better later, just the whole begginning seemed hella random.  

There were only 2 puzzles that I remember and that I had a problem with.  One of them, was when the furry was on the ramp and it falls down.  Not really a puzzle but I'm going to classify it as such.  It looks like you could just jump up and grab it, but instead you pull a chunk off and the gap looks even bigger than before but you jump up and grab it.  The second puzzle was when you pull the lever really slow.  I thought him walking so slow was kind of odd, but what bugs me about the puzzle is you see the camera hold your hand and tell you where to go.  Some of you may have heard about it, but I hate stuff like that...The camera showed you the door was closed then showed you that you have to go up the ladder then that the other gear dropped down.  That's cool and what not, but I hate that camera.  I hate almost every scenario that camera style is used in.

The furry didn't seem very... uh... important.  The whole point of them being there is to screw with Kratos but all she does is make him mad and run away.  That's not even as bad as Hermes from GoW 3. 

Other than taht, I got hella excited to play the game.  Looks like this game has huge potential to be epic as all hell. 

Message 26 of 27 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
859 posts

Feb 3, 2013

Todd Papy explains why it starts out at that point in time in this interview. @Goldhawk1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeWnh1Gbfno

Erebus..jpg
Message 27 of 27 (106 Views)
0 Likes