Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 19 2012
By: DaJizzle Wastelander 739 posts

Just A Thought

7 replies 148 views Edited Dec 19, 2012

First of all I would like to say that I'm enjoying the beta. It has its problems, but I believe most of the problems that I have been experiencing have been listed here. So, I won't repeat them.

So, I have a suggestion. In 4v4 Favor of the Gods, how about a team statistical bonus if everyone of the same team is aligned to the same god. I know it would probably seem weird or out of place at the moment because there is only Ares and Zeus to choose from, but with all four gods available it would be amazing. It might encourage team play even more. It can even be the team wearing the same armor aligned to the same god would get some type of statisical boost. Clans play would become even more enjoyable.

Once again. Just a thought.

Message 1 of 8 (148 Views)
PlayStation MVP
49220 posts

Re: Just A Thought

Dec 19, 2012

DaJizzle wrote:

First of all I would like to say that I'm enjoying the beta. It has its problems, but I believe most of the problems that I have been experiencing have been listed here. So, I won't repeat them.

So, I have a suggestion. In 4v4 Favor of the Gods, how about a team statistical bonus if everyone of the same team is aligned to the same god. I know it would probably seem weird or out of place at the moment because there is only Ares and Zeus to choose from, but with all four gods available it would be amazing. It might encourage team play even more. It can even be the team wearing the same armor aligned to the same god would get some type of statisical boost. Clans play would become even more enjoyable.

Once again. Just a thought.

That is a cool idea. 

Especially after they impliment some kind of grouping/party/deploy with friends system!

Message 2 of 8 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Dec 19, 2012

Thanks! Just imagine the army of Hades vs the army of Zeus. Sounds like an all out war to me!

Message 3 of 8 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
849 posts

Dec 19, 2012
I think they actually want your team to have each player aligned to a different god, because that would emphasize teamwork. If one team only has Ares warriors, they would get whooped by a whole team of Zeus warriors (they are weak to magic). But imagine the combinations of teams you could have if each person was aligned to a different god!
Erebus..jpg
Message 4 of 8 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9691 posts

Dec 20, 2012
This would make sense. Why would a god help out his troops if he's playing with other gods' champions?

It would be cool to see if two players, the two aligned get this. If 3, the 3 get this and if the whole team is they get a really good buff.
Message 5 of 8 (117 Views)
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:
This would make sense. Why would a god help out his troops if he's playing with other gods' champions?

It would be cool to see if two players, the two aligned get this. If 3, the 3 get this and if the whole team is they get a really good buff.

This... makes... perfect sense! I am in full support of this idea.

Message 6 of 8 (114 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Dec 20, 2012

i can agree with arguments for diverse teams and the argument for teams with the same alignment.. Maybe just make this a separate game mode? or an adjustable setting at least, determined by whoever hosts or something like that.

Message 7 of 8 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Either or is good by my standards. I would like to see something along these lines happen. In my opinion it would make team work a PLUS. Ares warriors would be very careful about getting too close to Zeus warriors and vice versa. No one would be going commando towards a group of enemies. *Looks like someone needs Hermes boots*

Message 8 of 8 (100 Views)
0 Likes