Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 03 2013
By: Tank_610 Lombax Warrior 230 posts

Just-Tank and recognition

3 replies 134 views Edited Feb 3, 2013
Hey there just-tank. Just a suggestion, I was wondering if u can add a recognition list on the forum or even the credits of the game for people who suggested things from the beta that helped improved bits and pieces of the game. I noticed a lot of people who suggested things, even me :smileyvery-happy:, I don't know if you guys used my suggestion but I said before that there should be an easier way to see what is equipped on your champion and what relics and items are used, I'm sure u guys would have had that idea from before but that would be pretty cool if my suggestion was out to use :smileyvery-happy:. I doubt people would ask for money in return if you guys did end up using there idea, I know I wouldn't! That would be so awesome to see our psn ID's in the credits under beta testers or something lol. Any thoughts?
Message 1 of 4 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
230 posts

Re: Just-Tank and recognition

Feb 3, 2013
Oh ya I forgot to add that the new layout of stuff equipped on your champion looks awesome! It's so easy too see what the champ is wearing!
Message 2 of 4 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
849 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Hope we do get some recognition...

Erebus..jpg
Message 3 of 4 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

Feb 5, 2013

@Tank_610 This Just Got Me Thinking If The End Credits Is Going To Have A After Cinematic .

This Would Only Lead Up To Chains Of Olympus And The 1st God Of War .

It Would Give It The "Final Touch" For A New GoW Player Who Buys The GoW Saga And Play The Next 1 .

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 4 of 4 (65 Views)
0 Likes