Fender Bender
2926 posts

Re: Just-Tank or Gypsy, HUGE glitch in the Multiplayer!

[ Edited ]
Apr 11, 2013

@Poseidon4ever -

This is a game where we're supposed to have godly power. I get sick of everybody whining about ____ being overpowered instead of just complaining about the thing they used against ____ being underpowered. I don't see how people could prefer weak characters to strong ones.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 64 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

Apr 11, 2013
@p4e

There Is Actually A Video A Player Got Of metl Using It In Action On YouTube .

Just Type In "metlgearsolid200" And It Should Be The Second One .

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 64 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
396 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 11, 2013

Because and epidemic gets more attention than a few sick people. Don't know why you would report something like this, given that i have read in many places that metlgearyadayada uses the Sword Of Hades combo that basically is unescapeable and does over 80% dmg. So why would you NOT make it more powerful by exploiting some more.

You seem like a hypocrite. And if you say that the Hades Sword combo is ok or balanced, then you are even more so. If i knew this i would absolutely post it here for all to see. Maybe that would actually make the multiplayer fun as opposed to what it is now. Can't break whats already broken.

Also, having everyone  "all-powerful" would actually make the game pretty intresting, and the best player would surely win, hows that for balance.

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 64 (99 Views)
Last Guardian
11556 posts

Apr 11, 2013

@vampire

>It has nothing to do with strong characters. You simply should not get to mix gods. If you want to be able to use zeus magic with ares phys power, poseidon heals, and hades zero cooldown item, then ask SSM to remove allegiances. Plz do....that way everybody will be able to use whichever god's abilities or weapons they want :smileyhappy: you can run around spamming lightning while throwing down infinite heal rings with the lance of poseidon and have 90% phys power. Wont that be great? *sarcasm*

>I dont mean to be rude or anything but you are doing a bad job of trolling if that was your goal. What you ask me to do is post a glitch that makes allegiances pointless as a concept. Why should I do that?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 64 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2926 posts

Apr 11, 2013
Not meaning to troll but yeah I'd love to just ditch the whole allegiance thing and mix and match. If for no other reason, I'd like to use the Phobos armor with Ares due to their connection in Greek mythology. If we could mix and match, we could build a character that was at least somewhat similar to Kratos in power. IMO, story-wise they already make a mockery of the allegiances by teaming up champions of different gods against champions of the same gods (EX: Poseidon/Hades vs. Poseidon/Hades).

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 64 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11556 posts

Apr 11, 2013

^ok fair enough. You are entitled to your opinion andI appreciate you explaining it now. But, I simply dont think such a system is implementable in a fair way.....it seems that we would see situations where the first one to mash R2 would win or get the first hit on  100% combo sadly.

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 64 (77 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Apr 11, 2013

It is possible they may become attached sure, but not being able to function with regular characters seems unlikely becasue they started with regular characters so they still would be able to play but only now with just less variety and superiority.

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 64 (63 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Apr 11, 2013
I think what he's referring to is simply to have fun with it. I mean sure, maybe people will start using magic a lot more but you have to have magic to use it first right? Also it puts more replay value into the game. People will be interested to see what kind of version Kratos they could come up with. Not everyone would use it because there are other like yourself who would also rather play the game normally. This is one of those things that people would just want to try if only for a little bit before it gets patched. Just for fun. I mean most of us are already 30 in most of our god classes, why not give the people something to mess around with until the update comes out? Then it'll go back to normal and we'll all be focused on getting to level 40 :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 64 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11556 posts

Apr 11, 2013

^lol do you not see how we would get owned by such a setup? Even if we are good players, the mixed class I posted above is far to overwhelming to only use one god against. I just dont like that it would force people to mix things to keep up :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 64 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

Apr 11, 2013
Certain Players Have No Code Of Honor, Thus Resulting In Exploits .Sigh

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 64 (37 Views)
0 Likes