First Son
17 posts

Re: Just-Tank or Gypsy, HUGE glitch in the Multiplayer!

Apr 11, 2013
To me it would just be another challenge :smileyhappy: I'd honestly stick to my Zeus set up and take on the mixed god player. In no way would I back down. Did the 300 Spartans back down against Xerxes' million? Hell no! I say bring it. COME AND GET THEM!
Message 61 of 64 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Apr 11, 2013
Ugh.. Players who even want to TRY this out for whatever reason.. I just don't understand it.. I have only leveled Poseidon up to 30 and I play every **bleep** day and I still haven't tried all possible combinations of JUST POSEIDONS weapons/armor/items/ magic/relics... It would take a long time to test each combo thoroughly. If allegiances are removed ill quit mp plain and simple.. Being god specific is what makes this **bleep** fun.. It's Rock Paper Scissors ... One god beats the other while one god beats the other. * sort of* it's like.. Yeah hades can go under poseidons water wall.. Omg so what? I welcome that challenge.. But guess what.. Ares players can't dent poseidons physical defense.. Zeus can't take physical hit for **bleep** but good luck beating out his magics.. Hades is the only one who even comes close to Zeus as far as magic spell dmg... ALL OF THIS is what mp in this game fun and awsome.. Remove allegiances and I.. Along with many other people I know would never ever play again. I want to puke just knowing that this glitch is possible.. Hope it's priority #1 for SSM after 1.04 or whatever
Message 62 of 64 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2926 posts

Apr 11, 2013
Maybe they could consider this as a future mode/setting option? Then the people who want to do it can on more fair grounds since everyone in that mode will be doing it and the people who don't want to do it can stick to standard mode. It'd be a way to add more content and seems like it should make everyone happy.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 63 of 64 (72 Views)
First Son
17 posts

Apr 11, 2013
XD! What's with the frustration? Or at least it seems like it haha Allegiances aren't being taken out lol 2 people just use a glitch to mix and match. There's no reason to quit a game that you love over a glitch. And although there's an apparent Rock, Paper, Scissors with the gods, they can actually adjusted with the armors and weapons to even out their weaknesses or even become opposites. Example, there are physical Zeus set ups and even tank Zeus set ups. The point of the game is to have fun right? So then so what if there's a glitch. If you don't like it then don't use it. Or if you're face players using it, avoid them. But if you want to use it, then use it till it's patched! It's about enjoying the game and all aspects of it. No big deal :smileyhappy:
Message 64 of 64 (69 Views)
0 Likes