Apr 04 2013
By: Levvy_XIII Lombax Warrior 101 posts
Accepted Solution

Just a small Hello to everyone out there!

3 replies 56 views Edited Apr 4, 2013

Hi guys and gals not sure if there are many of the latter that play this xD But I mean no offense by it anyway I just wanted to say hi to you all as I've decided to be a bit more active on here as I occasionally browse threads on here for any interesting information and updates :smileytongue:  and well here's hoping we have some good news soon.

I should probably mention  also I've participated in the  multiplayer beta and that's really what hooked me to this game so I'm not a huge fan of the series but I do enjoy co op multiplayer modes more than all out brawls ( I played waaay too much anarchy reigns)

Lastly I'm aware of the white chests glitch and to confirm with you all I have 3 gods level 30 last one to level  is my Ares  but my favorite  is Zeus xD 
I'm only missing Ares levels and kills armor and weapons, manticore helm,griffin plate, 2  shards of Hermes spear and the broken spear of destiny and barbarian hammer or beyonce something as some people seem to call it? I have no idea why though...

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
317 posts

Re: Just a small Hello to everyone out there!

Apr 4, 2013

Welcome.

I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Apr 4, 2013
Ayo, welcome.
I'm sure we'll bump into each other soon.

P.s: Beyonce (Spear of Destiny) was named by VanillaBeast. You don't have to know "why", just let it be... let it be.
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (44 Views)
Fender Bender
3052 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Levvy_XIII wrote:

Hi guys and gals not sure if there are many of the latter that play this xD But I mean no offense by it anyway I just wanted to say hi to you all as I've decided to be a bit more active on here as I occasionally browse threads on here for any interesting information and updates :smileytongue:  and well here's hoping we have some good news soon.

I should probably mention  also I've participated in the  multiplayer beta and that's really what hooked me to this game so I'm not a huge fan of the series but I do enjoy co op multiplayer modes more than all out brawls ( I played waaay too much anarchy reigns)

Lastly I'm aware of the white chests glitch and to confirm with you all I have 3 gods level 30 last one to level  is my Ares  but my favorite  is Zeus xD 
I'm only missing Ares levels and kills armor and weapons, manticore helm,griffin plate, 2  shards of Hermes spear and the broken spear of destiny and barbarian hammer or beyonce something as some people seem to call it? I have no idea why though...

Hello and welcome! :smileyvery-happy:

Watch out for us ladies... we're the deadliest players on the field. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (27 Views)