Jan 15 2013
By: A_T_H_F First Son 2 posts

Just read your recent response!

2 replies 112 views Edited Jan 15, 2013

hey i just read your recent response so one of my questions i out of the picture for the beta, but very cool that you are going to have a PARTY option when the final release comes out  it makes sence. i do extremely apreciate your hard work to do everything in your power to make this game the most brutal God of War every. As well as the most fun with this multiplayer option. Last thing i have to say is i hope you would be able to see more brutallity then god of war three! i was hoping that i would have been able to see me beat the crap out of zeus in the end but it was just looking away. i understand if its cause it was just to brutal that the FFA didnt let you show, but i do wish this one would bring back the TRUE God of War brutallity that SANTA MONICA is about!

Keep me posted please!!!

sincerely,

A_T_H_F

Message 1 of 3 (112 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1279 posts

Re: Just read your recent response!

Jan 15, 2013

Holy crap dude, I remember playing against you online! It was on the arena free for all stage. haha. That was a great 2 matches, all 3 or 4 of us were really good and were beating the crap out of each other.

"If all on Olympus will deny me my vengeance, then all on Olympus will die"- Kratos, GOW2
Message 2 of 3 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
SCEA
415 posts

Re: Just read your recent response!

OFFICIAL POST
Jan 15, 2013

You bet, thanks!

-Tank

Follow me @Just_Tank and @SonySantaMonica

Every day is community day!