Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Re: Kill Stealing and you! A God of War Ascension Multiplayer guide.

Mar 14, 2013
And then they boast that they have so many kills, yet they run away like a bi*ch when someone destroys them.
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 45 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
634 posts

Mar 14, 2013
Like i posted on MP Beta on feedback/suggestion thread,running should be disabled when health is low like 20-15 % makes sense to me when hurt you cant run.
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 45 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
43 posts

Mar 14, 2013
Sounds like we have a few kill stealers in here! Im not talking about free for all. I guess I should have said in team based modes...
And obviously, in free for all it's a legitimate strategy. It's THE strategy. The object of that game is to beat your opponents in any way possible.
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 45 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
43 posts

Mar 14, 2013
Also, just to clarify. I'm not concerned in the slightest about my k/d ratio and I'm well aware this isn't Call of Duty. I just want to unlock my armor!
If I'm dying or getting my **bleep** handed to me, by all means, jump in. I hope you do. But if I'm at full health and wailing on a dude that's almost dead, go away! Go find an objective. Go find another enemy. Don't waste your time stealing my kill. Or being a team player as some of you like to calling it.
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 45 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Mar 14, 2013

you shouldnt get mad for kill stealing if its a team based mode , what they should do is either give you exp equal to the damage you done to the enemy before he was killed by someone else or you both get the exp for the kill....or even have the exp shared between you and the killer?

i could see how it would be annoying for FFA game modes ..but still if someone is waiting in the background until people are weak and then picks them off .....thats a good game plan in my eyes...... not all classes are equal.....

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 45 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
673 posts

Mar 14, 2013
Sometimes it's literally impossible to not "steal" a kill when it's 2v2 in CQC...you can't even tell what's going on sometimes. I don't let it bother me...if I see a teammate owning someone, I'll move on, but if it looks even or worse, I jump in and don't stop until the enemy is dead...or I am.
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 45 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

Mar 14, 2013
Learn how to finish your **bleep** plate and you won't have to worry about getting your kills stolen.
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 45 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Mar 14, 2013

They should've done it like in the coop mode, wait 3 seconds for the guy who landed the stun to finish him, then it opens up for other teammates.

One thing that frustrates me is when an enemy gets stunned in the middle of a combo I can't cancel and I just slash him with my sword and he dies :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 45 (89 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1144 posts

Mar 14, 2013

too be honest, it doesnt bother me. In 4v4 matches, i mostly go for the chest hoping for a treasure of the gods. In coop i want my kills to be stolen so that i can focus on the next enemy. I'm sure i've kill stolen before but not like crazy, 

Highest score i got was 16:4, in FFA forum using Zeus Lv 3 or 4.

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 45 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
43 posts

Mar 15, 2013
I know it happens. Once or twice is no big deal. Im just talking about the blatant kill stealers. And once again I'm not talking about FFA. I guess I'm in the minority here but I just find it very lame.
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 45 (74 Views)
0 Likes