May 08 2013
By: Jessie117 Uncharted Territory 1944 posts

LOL I caused a whole team to leave

20 replies 275 views Edited May 8, 2013

So when the game started I found someone to kill and we were fighting and he went into stun state. I was about to brutal kill him, but he leaves the game. His first death and he rage quits.

Ok so I went and found another guy and got him into stun state and the same thing happened, he leaves and it was also his first death.

Ok the next person I found and he already died twice I think, but  pretty much the same thing, he leaves b4 I could have brutal kill him.

I was getting pretty annoyed cuz I couldnt even get one kill. So the last guy, luckily he didnt leave b4 I was going to brutal kill him but he left cuz he knew he wasnt going to win the fight against me and also the match.

It was quite funny they all left while I was fighting them, but I got made cuz I got no kills in that match. Once there are one or 2 rage quitters in the match, that team will mostlikely leave unless if they suck it up and dont give a crap about the stats. But appeariantly none of them couldnt handle it lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 21 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Re: LOL I caused a whole team to leave

May 8, 2013
Wow priceless lol.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 21 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

May 8, 2013
You gotta be the best, there ever was. To beat all the rest, yeah, that's your cause.
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 21 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

May 8, 2013

Jessie117 wrote:

So when the game started I found someone to kill and we were fighting and he went into stun state. I was about to brutal kill him, but he leaves the game. His first death and he rage quits.

Ok so I went and found another guy and got him into stun state and the same thing happened, he leaves and it was also his first death.

Ok the next person I found and he already died twice I think, but  pretty much the same thing, he leaves b4 I could have brutal kill him.

I was getting pretty annoyed cuz I couldnt even get one kill. So the last guy, luckily he didnt leave b4 I was going to brutal kill him but he left cuz he knew he wasnt going to win the fight against me and also the match.

It was quite funny they all left while I was fighting them, but I got made cuz I got no kills in that match. Once there are one or 2 rage quitters in the match, that team will mostlikely leave unless if they suck it up and dont give a crap about the stats. But appeariantly none of them couldnt handle it lol.

Or maybe the other guys got disconnected

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 21 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
307 posts

May 8, 2013
They leave all the time. This one guy died twice then he left. Why do people leave? If there are any rqers on this forums, **bleep** you. You deserve a smack on the mouth.
--------------------------------
Reapers of War

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 21 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

May 8, 2013

It could have been them losing connection, but why at a time when they are about to die. Thats the points I usually think they rage quit.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 21 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2126 posts

May 8, 2013

Stop being so cheap and maybe people wouldn't leave. :catwink:

*Pees on this thread and walks away*

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 21 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
307 posts

May 8, 2013
It`s just a game. Dont play video games if you`re scared of dying/losing.
--------------------------------
Reapers of War

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 21 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
800 posts

May 8, 2013
Lol it happens. I usually give it 2 min to see how the match is going to go...once my team starts raking up more deaths the kills I tend to leave.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 21 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

May 8, 2013

kal-jo wrote:
It`s just a game. Dont play video games if you`re scared of dying/losing.

YouThinkThisIsAGame.jpg

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 21 (189 Views)
0 Likes