Jan 27 2013
By: d1v4d Fender Bender 4062 posts

Last Minute Thoughts

[ Edited ]
26 replies 668 views Edited Jan 27, 2013

The game hits stores in a little over a month, and I think it's necessary to get some input on little details that people would like to see added.

For example, I wish to be able customize my Champions armor colour in pretty good depth (which we've seen some of, and I'm very appreciative), and I hope players can't 'kick' others out of the game for no reason (I'm looking at you, Dungeon Defenders).

Small details only please, nothing like Game Modes, Maps etc.

I hope to see you all on the field this March.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 1 of 27 (668 Views)
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Re: Last Minute Thoughts

Jan 27, 2013

i would really like to see more maps like amlestrum oh and also cool boss fights and new brutal kills .alex art.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 27 (665 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Jan 28, 2013

@d1v4d 

Maybe Add A Option To Set Up A Multitude Of Armor Set Load Outs For Fast Swapping Selections .

Like Uncharted 3's MP Has Up To Four 'Slots' To Save Specific Weapons, Boosters, And Medal KickBacks .

You Just Select The Right Armor Set During A Death In A Match To A Specific One Via A Sub-Menu .

For Example A Ares-Aligned Warrior Has This Set-Up; 

Save Armor Slot 1: Ares Helmet, Athena Upper Body Armor, ...

Save Armor Set 2: Full Ares Armor Set

Save Armor Set 3: Empty Save

Save Armor Set 4: Gladiator Helmet, Ares Upper Body Armor, Athena Lower Body Armor

Just A Thought .Lol

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 3 of 27 (637 Views)
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 28, 2013

I would like a PC port. Oh wait, you said little things.

Numbers, numbers, numbers. Just for fun, I want to see all my stats — the more unique details they can put in there, the better.

I agree with your kicking players point. Wouldn't expect it much in a game like this, but it was annoying in Dungeon Defenders. You could truly mess with others as host in that game.

Also, I agree with the colors as well. In some games, tints are hardly noticeable or lacking in variety. I'm hopeful that this game won't be like that.

Maybe we should get an armor that has a cloak. Some armor that is made from just fabric or other stylish light clothing would be nice as well, like a chiton. Kill you like it's casual Friday.

Message 4 of 27 (630 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Jan 28, 2013

Kicking someone out of the dungeon is a very common thing to do in order to kill someone instantly, just like Leonidas kicked Xerxes' messenger down the pit in Sparta. Smiley Happy

I'd like to kick someone there out of the dungeon and say "THIS IS GREECE!". Smiley Tongue

Message 5 of 27 (622 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Jan 28, 2013
The random kicking is very annoying( looking at you Left 4 Dead) and the customization will be so cool in this game, can't wait!
Message 6 of 27 (612 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Jan 28, 2013

stripesmarine wrote:

@d1v4d 

Maybe Add A Option To Set Up A Multitude Of Armor Set Load Outs For Fast Swapping Selections .

Like Uncharted 3's MP Has Up To Four 'Slots' To Save Specific Weapons, Boosters, And Medal KickBacks .

You Just Select The Right Armor Set During A Death In A Match To A Specific One Via A Sub-Menu .

Save Armor Set 4: Gladiator Helmet, Ares Upper Body Armor, Athena Lower Body Armor

Just A Thought .Lol

Yeah I said this in another thread.  ;-)

If major improvements to matchmaking and balance were made , I'd really like rage quitters to be punished beyond losing the XP they voluntary gave up in the match.

REALLY hoping they have a host migration put into place.

Message 7 of 27 (606 Views)
Fender Bender
4062 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 28, 2013

rachelnlucas wrote:

stripesmarine wrote:

@d1v4d 

Just A Thought .Lol

Yeah I said this in another thread.  ;-)

If major improvements to matchmaking and balance were made , I'd really like rage quitters to be punished beyond losing the XP they voluntary gave up in the match.

REALLY hoping they have a host migration put into place.

Yeah, I guess I can see multiple load-outs being beneficial.

I can't seem to get the, "He's Zeus and winning, I'll be Zeus too" idea out of my head (God swapping during matches better not be an option).

But you two are talking about load-outs that do not enable God swaps, so I can see this working. I can only see positives from this Smiley Happy

@ElementDuck

I also like numbers. Especially since numbers didn't seem to make a difference on certain stats during the Beta. I'd like this during training, however. Maybe it could be optional during MP, but training mode is good enough for me.

Message 8 of 27 (591 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Jan 28, 2013

Also, I'm just gonna bump this. Lots of 'nothing' on here today. I'm curious to see other's input.

Message 9 of 27 (574 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Jan 29, 2013

@d1v4d Is Team EKIA Going To Have Mics To Talk During Matches Against Other Clans ?

I Say This Only Because I Just Bought A Wireless Headset Two Weeks Ago .Lol

Would Be Enjoyable To Give "Verbal Feedback" To Our Slain Enemies ! *sinister laugh*

; )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 10 of 27 (543 Views)
0 Likes