Fender Bender
4057 posts

Re: Level Cap? Your thoughts

[ Edited ]
Jan 22, 2013

@DaJizzle

That's what bothered me about UC3, I only went legacy once because of that reason alone.

"Hey you have Elena's G-Mal? Not anymore you don't! LAWL."

Yeah, I'll pass. Didn't help that there was no variety in weapons for that game either. For the most part I enjoyed that game though. Both SP and MP.

@Lord-Kratos23

For real. I don't know, just seems like a useless way of progressing since you're just gonna lose all of your stuff again in the end. 

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 77 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

Jan 22, 2013

@Lord-Kratos23 I Am Already Use To Losing Everything .

For Example; The Marines Took My Innocence, Hopes, & Dreams When I Enlisted !  LOL

In The Long Run, You Actually Get Considerably 'Better' As A MP Player With Less .

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 77 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Jan 22, 2013
@d1v4d

Lol! It was such a horrible feeling. But, UC3 is a great game through and through. I even went to the Cinema Event in Dallas and got the game a week early because I bought a premium pass.

"Legacying" in UC3 pushed me to playing a ton of co-op though.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 77 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 22, 2013

DaJizzle wrote:
@d1v4d

Lol! It was such a horrible feeling. But, UC3 is a great game through and through. I even went to the Cinema Event in Dallas and got the game a week early because I bought a premium pass.

"Legacying" in UC3 pushed me to playing a ton of co-op though.

I only went Legacy because I need a sense of progression. I knew I might've lost all my stuff when I advanced, but I couldn't just stay at 75 and not budge. Muuuuuch too boring. But I agree with you. I play longer when I know I'm not at the top yet.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 77 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

Jan 22, 2013

@DaJizzle As A Four Time Legacy Rank 65 UC3 MP Player, I Honestly Feel It's Worth It At The Fifth Legacy .

At The Fifth Legacy You Unlock The "Legacy Emblem" Next To Your PSN ID, And Other Cosmetic Unlocks Only Found By Reaching This Stage In The MP .

If Anything My Friend Let's Play Together ? And Give UC3 MP Another Try ?

I Already Played With Lord-Kratos23 Many Times And He Is Really Good At It, Just Please Do It For Your Buddy ? :smileyhappy:

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 77 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
676 posts

Jan 22, 2013
@Stripesmarine I'm not a marine so I will take you're word for it lol. I know "Legacy" you have to rely on skill to win even more but it seems like a handicap taking everything from you just my 2 cents. But I seen you play Marine and you are far better than me in that game I'm trying to get as good as you man lol
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 77 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

Jan 22, 2013

@d1v4d Are You Up To Play UC3 MP Buddy ?

It Would Be A Honor To Have You Playing Along Side Me Sir ! : )

And I Completely Agree With You On The "Need" To Feel Like You Are Progression Forward .

Just Hope The GoW MP Feels The Same About This .

Thnx Man !

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 77 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

Jan 22, 2013

@Lord-Kratos23 If You Think Dying Every Two Seconds Is Better, I Don't Know What To Say .Lol

It Should Be The Opposite Like You Play, Swift, Silent, And Deadly ! ; )

You Are By Far, The Most Skilled Player I Have Had The Honor Of Playing With ! 

And Thnx Mr. Lord-Kratos23 :smileyhappy:

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 77 (112 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Jan 22, 2013

d1v4d wrote:

@DaJizzle

That's what bothered me about UC3, I only went legacy once because of that reason alone.

"Hey you have Elena's G-Mal? Not anymore you don't! LAWL."

Yeah, I'll pass. Didn't help that there was no variety in weapons for that game either. For the most part I enjoyed that game though. Both SP and MP.

@Lord-Kratos23

For real. I don't know, just seems like a useless way of progressing since you're just gonna lose all of your stuff again in the end. 

That is why I think a permenant stat bonus would be awesome. Not too big of an increase but something for you to work for and give your warrior an edge.You wouldn't lose what you unlocked or the level of that item, relic just get a stat bonus for when you go back through the levels on your champion. Although it has been pointed out in so many posts before the stats don't really seem to matter as much as you would think they would.

I don't like the idea of you staying the exact same as before you decided to roll your stuff back over. We would have a ridiculous advangate over newer players if nothing at all was taken away. I think that is why you lose your stuff in the other games. You are taking your experience and rolling the character over but starting out with nothing but the basics is just to far to balance that aspect of the game.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 77 (108 Views)
Wastelander
739 posts

Jan 22, 2013
@stripesmarine

I haven't played UC3 in months. I'll have to re-learn the controls and stuff. I wouldn't want to infuriate you guys with my well below averaged play. :smileyhappy:

@rachelnlucas

A completely agree with a permenate stat bonus for "legacying". Let's us keep one stat maxed or whatever and reset the others. Then, I wouldn't feel at a complete disadvantage and that legacy was for nothing.
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 77 (102 Views)
0 Likes