Re: List of Clans

[ Edited ]
Feb 11, 2013

Goldhawk1 wrote:

d1v4d wrote:
@Goldhawk1

Was that supposed to be an insult ma boy? :smileysurprised:

Was what? 

Something about my clan being more of a threat, something like that... let me go read it properly.

Nevermind.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 71 of 97 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Feb 11, 2013
I consider myself a man of honor I will never jump anyone unless they do it to me. Also when I'm in a good fight I hate when a teammate jumps in it's so annoying.
Message 72 of 97 (123 Views)
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Feb 11, 2013

Lord-Kratos23 wrote:
I consider myself a man of honor I will never jump anyone unless they do it to me. Also when I'm in a good fight I hate when a teammate jumps in it's so annoying.

Thank you.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 73 of 97 (115 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9792 posts

Feb 11, 2013

Lord-Kratos23 wrote:

haha oh yeah.  I hate getting my opponent into a combo and then someone comes along and snatches the kill.  Like one time this guy just stopped and stole the guy I was comboing out of the air and got the kill.... just looks up and snatches him out of my grasp.  What a tool.  

Message 74 of 97 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
279 posts

Feb 11, 2013

haha I give credit where it is due. Already congratualted metl for his skills in the arena. Del sol is a very good warrior. The best.....i did not think so...but you goldhawk??? your just on the team kid lol. I clearly remember my blade finishing you. lol dude I destroyed you every time we played but ok.....But hey its good to be apart of something. To be on the team. Every team needs a water boy. I feel our fight would look more like this 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ygRholyh5g

Message 75 of 97 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Feb 11, 2013

Yeah it will be good to play in a party/ on a team you can discuss how to collectively go about fights and such.  Help, don't help  etc.  Should bring kill-stealing down considerably at least in the games that have your friends on your team ( some is expected).

Message 76 of 97 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Feb 11, 2013
Yeah it's irritating, most people online have no honor that's why I hate playing online unless I know my teammates personally. Also anyone who has played me knows I don't need any help my skill speaks for itself no bragging intended just sayin. :smileyhappy:
Message 77 of 97 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9792 posts

Feb 11, 2013

Lord-Kratos23 wrote:
Yeah it's irritating, most people online have no honor that's why I hate playing online unless I know my teammates personally. Also anyone who has played me knows I don't need any help my skill speaks for itself no bragging intended just sayin. :smileyhappy:

lol indeed.

Also, you should look at ascension general.  

Message 78 of 97 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9792 posts

Feb 11, 2013

gaul51xx wrote:

haha I give credit where it is due. Already congratualted metl for his skills in the arena. Del sol is a very good warrior. The best.....i did not think so...but you goldhawk??? your just on the team kid lol. I clearly remember my blade finishing you. lol dude I destroyed you every time we played but ok.....But hey its good to be apart of something. To be on the team. Every team needs a water boy. I feel our fight would look more like this 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ygRholyh5g

Clearly delusional as we've fought not so long ago and you weren't even doing good...not in the slightest.  All 4 of your kills came from power weapons... and a RANDOM murdered you so insanely easily.  You were dodging around like an idiot and he absolutely embarrassed you.  

I'll admit it...again... there was one match where you did kill me quite a bit, but you were hardly ever alone and it was before I had even realized what the jump triangle attack even was.  

I don't know why you insist on calling yourself a good player.  Really.  Ceases, grenix, metl, del and I have all made you look like a chump and yet you always come back thinking you're some kind of god.  It's not like I haven't dealt with people like you before.  It'll only be a matter of time now. 

Message 79 of 97 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
279 posts

Feb 11, 2013

your really riding them man. I have played everyone on that list and do not rememebr looking like a chump. I remeber ceasus..very good warrior that I did not conisder better then me. I have fought Del many teams. even last day of beta we battled out. scored pretty even with my team wining some and so did his team.  Genix beast guy destroyed me literally 1 match. it took me 1 match to figure out his tactics and I never lost again. Now i cosider metl to be the best I have faced since he truly beat me with skill. I never said you were not good gold. Just not as good as me. You cheerlead to much man lol 

Message 80 of 97 (63 Views)
0 Likes