Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 26 2013
By: gacunaus Splicer 67 posts
Accepted Solution

MP still doesn't work. Stop ignoring!!!

11 replies 226 views Edited Apr 26, 2013
Keep getting the connection to host lost EVERY TIME!!!! I KEEP TELLING YOU ON TWITTER! With no response, c'mon!!!! I csn only play coop without failing, DO SOMETHING!!!
Message 1 of 12 (226 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
973 posts

Re: MP still doesn't work. Stop ignoring!!!

Apr 26, 2013

The problem is basically not having host migration and late game join, but it is not their fault if the host leaves the game/rage quit.

signature.jpg

Message 2 of 12 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

Apr 26, 2013
Are you using wireless or hardline?
Message 3 of 12 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Apr 26, 2013
Have tried them both w/ same result.... Shouldn't be a problem anyways, the router. And it is their fault. This is the only gsme ever in which this happens, and in my case happens EVERY time
Message 4 of 12 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

Apr 26, 2013
Hmm, cuz I used to run on wifi & ever since I switched to hardline its just way better. I used to get dropped a lot in cod black ops & I still do but it doesnt happen nearly as much. I think I posted on one of ur other threads ive been having similar issues but after a few times getting dropped out the lobby ill get into a match. Seems like u might just b one of the unlucky ones got the short stick cuz I havent heard of anyone else with this bad a problem with it. But hopefully devs will fix all these issues soon enough. Im sure if uve posted & gypsy hasnt responded its b/c its already a known issue they are working on & dont have time to respond to every single post. Ive posted threads for issues & havent ever got gypsy or any dev to reply so far. Keep ya head up im sure if its as bad as u say they will fix it. Im guessing they realize how many issues this mp has & are waiting to figure out all the main **bleep** thats wrong then release a patch & or hotfixes to address everything as a whole :smileywink:
Message 5 of 12 (188 Views)
Splicer
86 posts

Apr 26, 2013

gacunaus wrote:
Have tried them both w/ same result.... Shouldn't be a problem anyways, the router. And it is their fault. This is the only gsme ever in which this happens, and in my case happens EVERY time

It doesnt happens to me, so by your logic is no one' fault and you are making stuff up. 

Disconnect is either your internet or just bad luck getting hosts that rage quit all the time. Host migration would be nice however.

Message 6 of 12 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1974 posts

Apr 26, 2013
Host rage quits. Ends game.

Message 7 of 12 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
470 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 26, 2013

Implementing host migration would make it clear whenever lag is involved in this or not, hope they'll do it at some point.

But it's quite annoying, out of 6 match today i only saw one reach its end, 4 were the host lost thing and 1 was quite odd, as i saw the "disconnection" icon pop on my screen, was frozen and expecting the DC and then i saw the 7 other players disconnecting at once and the game kindly saying "YOU WON".

This one might have had something to do with my connection while i was the host somehow, made me giggle thouht.

Message 8 of 12 (164 Views)
Sackboy
501 posts

Apr 26, 2013
So it's def not the host quitting every time. This happens WAY to often to be that it is connection to the host issues either caused by bad internet on your part or the server just suck. Ima go with the latter seeing as this happens to alot of people. I dont get why everyone on this forum automatically chalks up every connection issue to being that a host rage quits. It IS server issues and it IS a problem SSM needs to address somehow.
Message 9 of 12 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Apr 26, 2013

Host migration would be a good addition, although 8 times out of 10 I can finish games just fine.

Message 10 of 12 (108 Views)
0 Likes