Highlighted
Jun 14 2013
By: metlgearsolid200 Uncharted Territory 1333 posts

Mad as hell right now....

19 replies 395 views Edited Jun 14, 2013

So starting at 7:18pm i started to write a verry **bleep** long story Idea for God of War IV. I ended at 2:53 in the morning! I was finaly done and when i click to post the thread...GUES WHAT!?...I GET THIS MESSEGE!..."Authentication Ticket Mismatched, failed authentication" I lost EVERYTHING I wrote....realy?.....how does that happen?

Well guys....my idea is called God of War IV:Bothers of Blood. Deimos returns in this one threw a time rip.

I wrote the most epic story i have ever writen and it's gone in a second....I'm going to re-write it later today because i'm verry dedicated to getting my idea out there...next time i finish i'll save it in a microsoft word file just in case it faila....holy.....mother of....zeus -_-...i'm just.....off to bed. My head hurts from anger and looking at a computer screen and focusing on a story for hours.....I just...wanna slap Zeus in the face right now...just back hand that punk....>_<. i almost realy want to shed a tear after losing hours of my writing.....and i sware to god if Unicorne Justice...delets or even blocks my story because he found a stupid reson to block it such as "Oh well this has nothing to do with the multiplayer" well just letting you know now Mr.Unicorn..Gypsy said i caould post it here so PLEASE do not do it. thanks and good night all. ...angry as Kratos right now.....

lawl.jpg

Message 1 of 20 (395 Views)
Fender Bender
4319 posts

Re: Mad as hell right now....

Jun 14, 2013

metlgearsolid200 wrote:

So starting at 7:18pm i started to write a verry **bleep** long story Idea for God of War IV. I ended at 2:53 in the morning! I was finaly done and when i click to post the thread...GUES WHAT!?...I GET THIS MESSEGE!..."Authentication Ticket Mismatched, failed authentication" I lost EVERYTHING I wrote....realy?.....how does that happen?

Well guys....my idea is called God of War IV:Bothers of Blood. Deimos returns in this one threw a time rip.

I wrote the most epic story i have ever writen and it's gone in a second....I'm going to re-write it later today because i'm verry dedicated to getting my idea out there...next time i finish i'll save it in a microsoft word file just in case it faila....holy.....mother of....zeus -_-...i'm just.....off to bed. My head hurts from anger and looking at a computer screen and focusing on a story for hours.....I just...wanna slap Zeus in the face right now...just back hand that punk....>_<. i almost realy want to shed a tear after losing hours of my writing.....and i sware to god if Unicorne Justice...delets or even blocks my story because he found a stupid reson to block it such as "Oh well this has nothing to do with the multiplayer" well just letting you know now Mr.Unicorn..Gypsy said i caould post it here so PLEASE do not do it. thanks and good night all. ...angry as Kratos right now.....

You lost me at "time rip".   Best of luck on your burgeoning writing career though.  Smiley Happy  Little tip - write in notepad, wordpad or MS Word.  Anything besides a webpage that has a timeout function.

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 2 of 20 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1333 posts

Jun 14, 2013
Yes i plan to do that next time..thanka man. the time rip will come clear soon...and what do you mean by time out finction?

lawl.jpg

Message 3 of 20 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1497 posts

Jun 14, 2013
Press the back button instantly whenever that happens. It'll go back to the page with the text you had wrote on it.

Check out my channel for GoW matches, highlights and other videos.
Message 4 of 20 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
533 posts

Jun 14, 2013
Next time use windows NotePad/word/whatever tben copy paste. it happened to me to, but with more important matters than a good story, so i learned the hard way and lose a lot of money in the process.

Copy paste FTW
Message 5 of 20 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3413 posts

Jun 14, 2013

While I liked the idea, how would it work out exactly? Kratos killed all but one olympian, and there really isnt  anything that they could do to create another sequel unless they made that a dream of Kratos'. If they make 3 a dream sequence, then a lot of people would be really angry. I had an idea for another prequel, It takes place before Kratos starts his service to Ares. You would play as Kratos and guide him on a quest to become Ares' Champion. One of the Boss battles would be the barbarian King who almost killed Kratos, and in one of the infamous QTEs of the series, Kratos blockes his hammer or evades it (either one) and calls out to Ares for help. After that, he gets rewarded with the Blades of Chaos. Then you would guide Kratos on a quest to complete his Blood Oath. That is the idea I had, and I think that it would be cool to play Kratos' whole story from beginning to end.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 6 of 20 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
765 posts

Jun 14, 2013
Smiley Sad **bleep** bro unlucky I like the idea of the whole deimos coming back but would he be coming back to aid kratos in battle? where we could have a *Dante and Vergil* store mode if it makes sense... Well dude nice start but get that txt out bro I wanna read it Smiley Happy)))
Message 7 of 20 (293 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
889 posts

Jun 14, 2013
I'm sick of Kratos and Deimos... Why can't they make the 12 labors of Herakles, or following Achilles in the Trojan war?
Message 8 of 20 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1333 posts

Jun 14, 2013
@DaBeast151 I dud that and that's when i saw all my text had been erased.

lawl.jpg

Message 9 of 20 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1333 posts

Jun 14, 2013
I'm working on it right now in Micro soft word. HOPFULLY i'm able to copy and past the entire thing onto here

lawl.jpg

Message 10 of 20 (233 Views)
0 Likes