Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 22 2013
By: deathdude616 Splicer 56 posts

Magic and Countered

3 replies 75 views Edited Jan 22, 2013

Okay, I know there's been alot of people on here complaining about the Zeus magic being OP. Normally I wouldn't care as I did just fine without it. Then I played a TFotG match where right before I tried to grab the cyclops someone activated their magic  which pulled me in where they then killed me. I can take a death but this is just ridiculous. They should not be able to pull you in. All of the Ares magic needs correct timing and precision to pull off but appearently you just need to be close to someone with Zeus and you pull them in??? Come on now. The Ares jump requires you line up the circle right on them. The fist of Ares requires aim before you lunge and is easily dodgeable, and all though the Demi God is pretty beast, people run away from it pretty fast. I'm not complaining that the Ares magic should be better, I like it just the way it is. The Zeus magic should be dumbed down however. Just take away the pulling effect and we're good. Plus, when I start getting a combo on someone and I lift them into the air, they get this lightning orb around them and then move super fast out of the way and then I can't catch them. What's that all about??? I doub't the gods would be all about running away.

Also, I don't think it's fair that people are able to parry an L1 + square special move. Your telling me that the can block flames coming at them and then by parrying I get knocked back?? Pretty stupid.

Then there's the whole countered thing. Now I get if they time it right it's fair if someone dodges my attack and then hits me. But is it really neccessary to down me for like 5 seconds. I had one guy in a recent match counter me, get hit by my teammate, knock him back, and still come and attack me before I could move. Again, RIDICULOUS!!!!!!! I couldn't even escape out of it!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Re: Magic and Countered

Jan 22, 2013
Well I still prefer Ares. My combination of moves and armor/weapon is pritty beast.
From the moment when I was making that "set" and practice the moves at the arena I didn't get any negative score and usually over 10 kills (TFotG) up to 17
 photo YT01.png
Made by Carrioner photo GoWMYSIGNATURE.jpg
[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Carrioner/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Carrioner.png[/img][/url]
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Jan 22, 2013

I prefer Ares 100 percent. The minotaur hammer is beast and the armor set I had was awesome. Worked well for me and I could combo pretty well. But no matter what someone would start with that stupid lightning move that sent me airborne even if I had evaded away it would pull me in again. I saw one person use it twice simultaneously! Doesn't it take 100 magic?? If they can time it right then fine but they shouldn't be able to pull me in and even if I try to escape it i still seem to get hurt. Level it out with the rest of the magic is all i ask.

Is that too much to ask for?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Jan 22, 2013
You should of play with Zeus a bit it could help you learn how to avoid it.
Also you can use it twice just like Ares Inferno
When it pulls you in it's hard to escape specially when you're close.
Want my tip? Always have "Backup magic or/and L2
when someone use lightning and throw me into the air i use L2. Then I can give him taste of my magic.

Let me tell you 1 thing: after I mastered all my moves I always win with lightning spamers.

Well unless I was already dieing due to being outnumbered
 photo YT01.png
Made by Carrioner photo GoWMYSIGNATURE.jpg
[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Carrioner/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Carrioner.png[/img][/url]
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (54 Views)
0 Likes