Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
869 posts

Re: Main Suggestion/Balance/Glitch Thread

Mar 22, 2013

d1v4d wrote:
@SirCrush

Which hammer is that (the one with the incorrect description)?

No the description is correct. I forget which. One of Ares' hammers. That dude was asking why he can be tossed like a ragdoll when in Demi-God mode. One of the hammers has "Grow to the size of a Demi God" and it gives a ring of fire around you, just like Ares' magic which MAKES YOU a Demi-God. The Magic you are an immovable object, the hammer you are not. The description is fine :smileyhappy:

Message 121 of 208 (363 Views)
Wastelander
634 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 22, 2013

Has the special attack block reported yet? i culd not find,tryed to read if someone already posted,i delete this if it is,so example level 25 sword of zeus L+triangle,in description it says unblockable hits! one guy just stood with block on and blocked my attacks.

and btw last line on olympic judgement! causes massive damage! hahaha :smileyhappy:

Message 122 of 208 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Mar 23, 2013

Arkkienkeli83 wrote:

Has the special attack block reported yet? i culd not find,tryed to read if someone already posted,i delete this if it is,so example level 25 sword of zeus L+triangle,in description it says unblockable hits! one guy just stood with block on and blocked my attacks.

and btw last line on olympic judgement! causes massive damage! hahaha :smileyhappy:

I think that's due to lag. Happens to me only when I have a laggy game.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 123 of 208 (333 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Mar 23, 2013

Love this game and what to give some helpful critique

Moves with auto lock continue to lock on to Hades players when he goes invisible. Not sure if this is meant to be but it doesnt make sense why moves would auto lock.

Lights attacks trade with Unblockables instead of stopping them a lot of the time which kind of messes up the whole purpose of the rock paper scissor mechanic.

Halo visible when your invisible as hades and running. Not sure if this was by design but I agree with it.

Players getting kills when they had nothing to do with the kill. They just happend to land the last hit on that person. This is one of the bigger things I dont agree with when level enemies kill you and the last person that hit you gets the kill even though you just killed him before the fact.

Some weapons have unblockable red moves with armor that cannot be stopped with light hits. This is fine but those type of attacks need a different color so you know you cant stop them with light attack and should dodge instead.

Sometimes the 2v 2 stage with the falling ground pieces starts with the character in the chair backwards and floating in the air.

Sometimes I start a game and Im on both teams everyone is green and I cant attack anyone.

People quit and game dosent end. Its just me and my teamate running around.

The flame damage on traps repeats to quick and you get stuck there with no chance of escaping. Not sure if that was a design choice either but most games up unto this point with hazards have a few frames of invincibility to get out of the hazard.

Beginning armors no purpose once you start unlocking the others with WAY better stats. Seems like a lot of wasted work on armor that no one is gonna use because the stats are horrible. Maybe thats just me.

Power moves block camera up close on certain stages where everyone is up against the screen using visual heavy moves.

I like the green Halo people were taling about over teammates head.

Some sort of visual of who your fighting before a match. At the very least which god.

Thats it for now overall this is some awesome multiplayer for the first try. Feel free to comment on my thoughts. The good stuff by far outweighs the bad and I hope the studio keeps going to make this an even better game down the road. So for now I'm headed back in to knock some heads around. See you guys there!

Message 124 of 208 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1495 posts

Mar 23, 2013
Not sure if it's been mentioned but can someone confirm that when putting the L3 stick back to neutral after running you're back into standing stance? So many times while running and I know someone is about to grab me I put L3 back to neutral thinking I automatically go to standing but I still get grabbed.

Check out my channel for GoW matches, highlights and other videos.
Message 125 of 208 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1495 posts

Mar 23, 2013
Just confirmed it does stop running. I just must be getting grab right before I'm back to standing.

Message 126 of 208 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

Mar 23, 2013

UselessBackup wrote:

Some sort of visual of who your fighting before a match. At the very least which god.

Press start any time during the match or before it starts. THat is the scoreboard screen and it will show what level and God each player is. This can be done right after the map loads and any time after that during a match :smileyhappy:

I made this suggestion during the beta. I like to think SSM took my suggestion to heart and implemented it cuz of me :smileyvery-happy:

Message 127 of 208 (309 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Mar 23, 2013
I think he means before it even starts so you can change your load out accordingly.
Message 128 of 208 (298 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Mar 24, 2013

Not sure if this has been suggested yet but I've tried searching. A possible XP/favor earning for healing teammates at least with healing based weapons. Right now there does not seem to be enough incentive to heal random people instead of going for raw killing power. It's not appealing to heal a random team that you will play with once and earn little for it. The healing abilities of the weapons is a massive boost if used properly but it's not reflected in the scoreboard. Also, a possible assist count on the score board.

Message 129 of 208 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1495 posts

Mar 24, 2013
I don't agree with favour given for healing teammates simply because it is character specific. Poseidon players will be the only ones to benefit from this unless another character has the sword of Athena.

Message 130 of 208 (273 Views)
0 Likes