0) add some form of ranking system that prevents level 5s with crappy armor, weapons, and skills from being teamed against a bunch of level 30s. With how important leveling is in terms of your character's power, there really needs to be a ladder system, otherwise anyone who picks up the game a month from now is going to have a really hard time surviving multiplayer, and many will probably stop playing before they get to the level required to "hang with the big boys", so to speak.
1) make it possible to grapple further when the player is sprinting. A lot of people use running away as a real strategy, and in the end it just slows down the gameplay and isn't very "god of waresque"
2) better form of tutorial for new players, I imagine at least half the players currently playing right now have no idea what to do in favor of the gods when the special objective spawns.
3) Basic weapon and skill balancing, some weapons are clearly beast, while others (like the hammer of Zeus) are completely useless
4) clan support, weather or not people say "this isn't call of duty!" there is absolutely no real reason not to support at the very minimum clan tags. It doesn't take anything away from the multiplayer and helps add a sense of pride and community for clans.
5) Make environmental damage from the maps less severe. It's pretty annoying to be doing really well and get killed by the Cyclops when he smacks the wall, or when that gladiator jumps into the middle of the ring, or that stupid spider comes out of no where when 4 people are fighting over the flag. Randomized events do nothing but hurt competitive play.
6) some form of custom game/private game mode. As it sits, without the ability to build a custom match this game will never be more then a casual experience, you can't exactly hold tournaments with open lobbys....
7) there should be some sort of "cast time" when capturing a flag, not long, but long enough to prevent you from capping it if you're getting hit. I shouldn't be able to sprint past a guy and plant the flag while he's wailing away on me...
8) a 1v1 death match, yes, this will undoubtedly be exploited by children to level their characters, but my most enjoyable battles in GoWA multiplayer are the 1 on 1 battles when it's just your skill vs. his. I don't think players like me who want a 1 v 1 should be punished simply because some people will exploit it. This game has no leaderboards, no stats, no form of recognition, so why should we care if a few kids boost their way to 30? By the time they implement a 1 v1 there is a high chance most of the people who got this game on day 1 will already have multiple gods at 30.
During my gameplay the past couple of days the moster kills actually are being given to players even when you have a good chunk of life.
Mics are echoing, really annoying. Some games have the issues with these some don't . Seems to me to be the server.
I see more customization has been given to us but personally I stil lose my guy in the scrambles. Maybe make the player's character glow or something so you can see your own guy. A feature you can turn on/off incase people would rather see their customizations.
They did give us a look at who is aligned to what God , AFTER the match but I still think we would like to see the before the match in the lobby as Stripes pointed out. They also gave us the levels afterward, a before in the lobby would be nice.
Many stated they wanted a leaderboard of somesort. As long as I don't HAVE to look at it with the K/D stuff I wouldn't be opposed to a leaderboard to make these guys happy.
The grapple still has some issues but they could be related to major lag. (MANY threads)