Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Re: Main Suggestion/Balance Thread

Mar 15, 2013
pasting this from other thread.

I think unlocking more stuff is better than just levelling up. I don't want this to be lv 1-lv 200 'cause that would be overkill.

It would be better to add more attributes to additional armors (like recovery time decrease, altar capture time decrease, instantly pick up world weapon attribute, or wall stun automatic recovery, faster climbing speed, faster pickup time for spear of destiny, +10 additional kill points to total score, and instead of one singular cooldown you guys could've used Item Cooldown decrease, L1+Sq cooldown decrease, and combinations of each other, or equip to delay trap mechanism by 0.5 second or something)

there's actually a lot you can do even without adjusting combat and focusing more on the other things that could make the matches longer.

And I highly recommend cosmetic (art) unlocks. A lot of people want to mix and match. Some people actually wear something because it looks cool regardless of the stats. Give us some armors and weapons that would retain the same stats but would give it different skins. That would then turn into Event Costumes or whatever. I know this isn't an MMORPG, but cosmetic stuff really motivates people to play more in hopes to unlock some things. Don't make them random, too. Make them achievable by, let's say, kill 100 enemies with traps and 50 more with brutal kills or something.

With those, even if everyone is Level 30, we'd have differences still. One can bypass traps for a second longer, while others can climb faster, or can recover faster, can use their items faster but their magic slower, can use L1+Sq more often than their L1+Tr, can automatically pick up World Weapons, can get more orbs from chests, can score 10 more points per kill or 50 more points per 10 kills, can move faster with the flag, can get more HP back with the flag, etc.

all of those independent of combat. you can change combat too, but i feel that this game being out for 3 days only and people are already level 30, we need more than just "stronger gear" or something.
Message 51 of 208 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Mar 15, 2013
@rachelnlucas You Are My Female Hero .Lol

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 52 of 208 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Mar 16, 2013

1. the parry / dodge system needs to be more responsive ,too many times have i been getting attack only for my parry to activate after the combo , leaving me open for another combo the parry system wont respond to.
also same thing with dodging although instead of jumping back , left or right i just face a different direction instead.

2. noticed certain R2 spells can be interrupted , ive noticed this with my poseidon ...i wouldnt mind it but im finding every other god seems to be able to activate there spells whilst im mid combo with my spear :L

3. im also noticing magic attacks are being parried , like for instance the poseidon spear where you shoot out a burst of water or the sword variant when ice comes out the ground , both are magic based attacks....dont know if this is intentional or not.

4.on occasion my attacks dont seem to make the opponent stumble or flinch and they somehow manage to go through my combo and hit me ... ...i think that its more connection i.e they are host more than anything would love to see some dedicated servers for this game would be trully amazing.

5. hades soul drain seems to be uninterruptable , able to pass through my water wall,and all my defensive spells and is undodgable ...again dont know if this is intentional but its more like luck whether im fighting a hades player when im using my borealis invulnerable orb spell thing ( have no idea the names of the spells lol )

In fairness all the gods seem to be perfectly  balance , its more of the technical side of tings that is a little unbalanced

Message 53 of 208 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Mar 16, 2013

^lol I hate it when I use Poseidon magic and it gets interrupted....and yeah the "hug" hades magic is annoying XD

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 54 of 208 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Mar 16, 2013
Oooooo, thanks everyone Smiley Wink
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 55 of 208 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Mar 16, 2013
I'll update this thread today, for sure.
Message 56 of 208 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Mar 16, 2013

d1v4d wrote:
I'll update this thread today, for sure.

Aye .Lol

You Play A Bit Today d1v4d ? ; )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 57 of 208 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Mar 16, 2013
@stripesmarine

Tonight, yes. Got stuff to do first -.-
Message 58 of 208 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Mar 16, 2013

d1v4d wrote:
@stripesmarine

Tonight, yes. Got stuff to do first -.-

*happy dance x2*

Yippie ! .Lol

Same Here My Lad, Doing A Three Page Intro At The Moment .

I Might Be On At 3:00pm pst, For You It's 6:00pm est .

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 59 of 208 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Mar 16, 2013
@stripesmarine

I'll shoot a message your way on PS3 once I'm online. Smiley Wink
Message 60 of 208 (105 Views)
0 Likes