Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

Re: Main Suggestion/Balance Thread

Mar 17, 2013
@everyone Who Wants To See The Spear Of Destiny Fixed Soon ?

I Have No Weapon Fragments After Opening About A Thousand White Chest .

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 208 (175 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Mar 17, 2013

What I find strange is the leveling of armor/weapons measured by percentages and typically only increases by 1% each level ...  is the percentage of my XP Rank? I would rather have the armor/weapons measured by xp/pts but what do i know.

However, after playing this game for several days now..one of the biggest complaint I have is falling off of the arena and awarding the kill to whichever enemy was nearby. Sometimes, the enemy does not even graze me and gets the kill on me. It's also frustrating when I am low on health and decide to suicide rather than letting another opponent kill me but they are again rewarded. Anyone else feel my pain?

Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 208 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 17, 2013

One_Last_Chan wrote:

What I find strange is the leveling of armor/weapons measured by percentages and typically only increases by 1% each level ...  is the percentage of my XP Rank? I would rather have the armor/weapons measured by xp/pts but what do i know.

However, after playing this game for several days now..one of the biggest complaint I have is falling off of the arena and awarding the kill to whichever enemy was nearby. Sometimes, the enemy does not even graze me and gets the kill on me. It's also frustrating when I am low on health and decide to suicide rather than letting another opponent kill me but they are again rewarded. Anyone else feel my pain?

Actually, this would be even worse. There are way too many players that run away during fights, get health, then run back (thinking they can beat you). Since the grappling in this current version of the game is flawed, it's really odd trying to catch someone at times. You'll clearly clip them with your hook, yet nothing happens and you stun yourself.

I like how the player gets the kill, but the duration for that "tag" is WAY too long. This actually happened; I was fighting one guy, but then my team came in and distracted him. I got their flag, brought it back to ours, went halfway back to theirs, and Polyphemus smacked the front middle area of the map. The enemy got the kill.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 208 (158 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 17, 2013

I think it would be fair if the suicides would generate negative favors thus making them frowned upon. Trust me, no one wants to die and have it in their final score at the end. It's one thing to get knocked out the arena by an opponent and its another to fall accidently off a cliff and reward the kill to an enemy. Suicides seemed to simply occur when there is absolutely no one enemies around like the beginning of the labryinth. 

Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 208 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Mar 17, 2013

@ One_Last_Chan

The suicide instead of getting killed by another player is probably why they did a window of time in the first place. It isn't very fair to beat a guy to 1/4 of his life then he runs and robs you of the kill.

I would like to see a small practice mode for all modes . This is so you can see how your character can move and what moves he can do in certain areas of the game. Like when you have the flag in CTF .

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 208 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

Mar 17, 2013

@rachelnlucas 

Are You Planning On Playing Tonight Love ?

I Might But Only A Few Hours .

Also Turn Your Volume Up A Bit .Lol

: )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 208 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

Mar 17, 2013

@Team.Σκιά

I Wanted To Apologize To The Team For Acting Stupid Lately .

I Have A Lot Of Things Going On At The Moment, Buy Playing Together Is My Therapy .

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 208 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Mar 17, 2013
@stripesmarine

Didn't notice, but good luck.

We all got something to worry about at the moment, now don't we? :smileytongue:
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 208 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1495 posts

Mar 18, 2013
On the forum of herculean stage, has anyone else been knocked onto the spikes yet remains alive? I've seen it happen over 10 times. One time the guy was stuck there for a good 2 minutes.

Check out my channel for GoW matches, highlights and other videos.
Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 208 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
253 posts

Mar 18, 2013
Sometimes grappling someone (or something in the case of the Rotunda Cyclops or the Arena Cerberus) results in me jumping halfway across the map and not catching anyone.

Also, fix the Treasure drop rates please.

Other than those the I find the game to be amazing.
Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 208 (100 Views)
0 Likes