Apr 02 2013
By: Rafa_psc I Only Post Everything 973 posts

Match XP, weapon damage and cooldown

[ Edited ]
4 replies 154 views Edited Apr 2, 2013

First I'd like to know how the final XP is calculated, I had 1600 favor in a match but my match XP was 485 and total XP was 1400.

I'd also like to know if elemental/physical damage stats only modify weapons special or normal attacks too, if every normal attack is physical only or it can be elemental depending on the weapon. I was using spear of Zeus, with only 3% physical damage but its normal attacks seemed to hit as some other spear with higher physical %, do weapons like spear of Zeus deal elemental damage on normal attacks? I wanted to know this so I would choose better my gear.

About the cooldown: Do all weapons special attacks have the same cooldown? - I know it's different for triangle and square attacks - It would be nice if a timer could display how many seconds are left until you can use some special/item again, if cooldown time was displayed in weapons specials description and if it was possible to see in how many seconds your gear cooldown stats would affect each item or weapon special attack.

signature.jpg

Message 1 of 5 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Re: Match XP, weapon damage and cooldown

Apr 2, 2013
About the cooldown, they have differnt cooldowns. And yes, it would be nice to have a numeric timer. Maybe in the future...

I don't know how XP is calculated, and about the attacks, you won't see a difference if you have 3% or 8% df Physical Power. I have tested the Full Zeus Battle agaisnt Full Hercules. With battle I have 47% Elemental Power and with Hercules I havee 27%. This difference is noticeable.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Message 2 of 5 (130 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
973 posts

Apr 4, 2013
But is this difference in normal attacks or special attacks only?

signature.jpg

Message 3 of 5 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Apr 4, 2013
Numerical cooldowns is a great idea!
Message 4 of 5 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Apr 4, 2013
Your stats affect both normal and special attacks.
The Spear of Zeus don't do elemental damage on normal attack, as far as I know. However I've noticed that if I hold square, I'll spin the spear and this seems to deal good damage. Maybe it uses the elemental damage then.

I think it would be nice to have an explanation about when a weapon deals physical or elemental damage (both normal and speacial).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Message 5 of 5 (71 Views)
0 Likes