Apr 26 2013
By: darkautobot First Son 1 posts

Match making

2 replies 95 views Edited Apr 26, 2013

Ok me and my friend have been playing the multilayer for a while now and we have run into a lot of glitches while playing but our biggest complaint is the games match making like when I first started plying this I was a level 1 Ares and I was put against 2 level 30's and a level 26 and of course I got destroyed and now it seems every 2v2 game we play we get matched with people who are still 10 to 20 levels above us so I was wondering if their were any plans to even out the match making to make it fair or not

Message 1 of 3 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Re: Match making

Apr 26, 2013

I think that there will be arenas that only higher levels can enter at some point (this is purely my own speculation) but it will probably provide better rewards/ armor / weapons for higher levels.. thus evening the playing field between levels.. the reason I think this is because there is a Beginner/ Intermediate/ Advanced Multiplayer guide on this Godofwar.com under multiplayer .. but the Intermediate and Advanced are still locked... 

Message 2 of 3 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
486 posts

Re: Match making

Apr 26, 2013
There's still the option to play the solo/co-op challenge to level at the beginning to avoid being matched with way higher level players.

Message 3 of 3 (72 Views)
0 Likes