Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Jan 21 2013
By: Gamewiz_25 Lombax Warrior 215 posts
Offline

Matchmaking takes over 2 mins. LONG???

21 replies 698 views Edited Jan 21, 2013

Jesus

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 22 (698 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/20/2012
Offline
179 posts
 

Re: Matchmaking takes over 2 mins. LONG???

[ Edited ]
Jan 21, 2013

JUST 2 minutes? Man, most of the time I have to wait somewhere between 5-15 mins. No joke. A lot of the time I just can't be bothered. The only time I can get consistent matches is if no one in the lobby leaves after a match.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 22 (696 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 03/01/2010
Offline
869 posts
 

Re: Matchmaking takes over 2 mins. LONG???

Jan 21, 2013

I find GREAT success if I leave the lobby after a match and try to find game again...my average wait time hs dropped DRAMATIVALLY since I began doing that, even when I get cycled back into the same lobby for some reason.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 22 (689 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/08/2013
Offline
5585 posts
 

Re: Matchmaking takes over 2 mins. LONG???

Jan 21, 2013

@Gamewiz_25 If Only I Was Lucky To Wait Only 2 Minutes For A Match .

 

Tonight I No Lied Waited For A 'Quick Match'  50 Minutes !!! Ridiculous .

 

Granted That I Live Only 20 Minutes Away From The SSM Studios .

 

This Just Gets Me So Heated .Lol

 

You Boy Count Your Blessings .

 

_____________________________
Long, Live, The Shade Legion Σκιά !

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 22 (682 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/19/2012
Offline
296 posts
 

Re: Matchmaking takes over 2 mins. LONG???

Jan 21, 2013

SirCrush wrote:

I find GREAT success if I leave the lobby after a match and try to find game again...my average wait time hs dropped DRAMATIVALLY since I began doing that, even when I get cycled back into the same lobby for some reason.


This...

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 22 (673 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/10/2013
Offline
274 posts
 

Re: Matchmaking takes over 2 mins. LONG???

Jan 21, 2013

FieryCaptain wrote:

SirCrush wrote:

I find GREAT success if I leave the lobby after a match and try to find game again...my average wait time hs dropped DRAMATIVALLY since I began doing that, even when I get cycled back into the same lobby for some reason.


This...


When I started doing this a little while ago it went down dramatically also. Still a little while and when it does the thing were we have a full lobby but selects the host ( looks like it takes you out to search but then everyone pops back up) either someone gets kicked out or someone leaves the lobby at this time. That can be a pain.

We really need the host migration in the final game. It seems that when I'm doing great the match ends with it kicking everyone out. Doesn't seem to happen when I'm getting slaughtered.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 22 (661 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4057 posts
 

Re: Matchmaking takes over 2 mins. LONG???

Jan 21, 2013

rachelnlucas wrote:

FieryCaptain wrote:

SirCrush wrote:

I find GREAT success if I leave the lobby after a match and try to find game again...my average wait time hs dropped DRAMATIVALLY since I began doing that, even when I get cycled back into the same lobby for some reason.


This...


When I started doing this a little while ago it went down dramatically also. Still a little while and when it does the thing were we have a full lobby but selects the host ( looks like it takes you out to search but then everyone pops back up) either someone gets kicked out or someone leaves the lobby at this time. That can be a pain.

We really need the host migration in the final game. It seems that when I'm doing great the match ends with it kicking everyone out. Doesn't seem to happen when I'm getting slaughtered.


Agreed. But what is considered slaughtered to you? Spamming magic do you mean? Cause I swear that's what this MP has come to. I haven't played with you yet, but in good time :smileyhappy:

 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 22 (654 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/10/2013
Offline
274 posts
 

Re: Matchmaking takes over 2 mins. LONG???

Jan 21, 2013

When the match is unbalanced or when you get 2 or 3 versus just you.  I'd be okay with being the rag doll bate if my team would gain alters while I have half or the majority on me. It doesn't seem to ever work out that way though.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 22 (640 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 12/31/2011
Offline
458 posts
 

Re: Matchmaking takes over 2 mins. LONG???

Jan 21, 2013

not sure

 

Wish it was only 2 min not 10, 20 ... 30!

It's faster to look for another game

 photo YT01.png
Made by Carrioner photo GoWMYSIGNATURE.jpg
[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Carrioner/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Carrioner.png[/img][/url]
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 22 (626 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/21/2013
Offline
158 posts
 

Re: Matchmaking takes over 2 mins. LONG???

Jan 21, 2013

Id say more like 20 mins i was looking at my character today for sooo long but once you finally get in a match its all worth it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 22 (620 Views)
Reply
0 Likes