Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 23 2013
By: c3RAMburger Lombax Warrior 145 posts

Midnight oil burners, how did the beta end for you?

[ Edited ]
3 replies 209 views Edited Jan 23, 2013

I was up by about 2k and closing in on a win in FotG, which would've been satisfying since I had just gotten a last win in the other two game modes, when my defeated enemies stopped spawning.  

What...**bleep** the Gods, this could not be.  I must be given more time; dear, sweat Clotho hear my plea.  Pacing, I began picking up whatever items were still spawning on the grounds before me, taunting the mighty Hercules to step down and commence battle if no one else would.  

Alas, it was not meant to be.  A somber note seemed to hang in the darkened Forum as we silently faced each other; visions rushing back from that yet-to-be-fateful day where he would succumb a mere leap from his current post to the God of War so violently, so brutally.    

Had he been made aware of his fate?  No matter, I  laughed manically at his overly tanned legs (praise Helios!) until like an omen the cursed prophecy of 2:198:60:1:0 turned the sky black.  

Message 1 of 4 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
849 posts

Re: Midnight oil burners, how did the beta end for you?

Jan 23, 2013

Nice poetry ^.^

Erebus..jpg
Message 2 of 4 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

Jan 23, 2013

@c3RAMburger For Me And Lord-Kratos23 It Ended Rather Funny, We Were Both In A FoTG Arena With 1 Other Person There And He Was For Lack Of A Better Term Cocky To A Fault.

So I We Both Decided Right Away To 'Gang-Up' On Him And He Was Evading The Whole Time, Long Story Short I Ended Up Not Fighting Him So I Stay Back The Entire Time Just Looking And Evading The Hercules Waves And The See The Most Funnist Fight In Greek History Between Lord-Kratos23 And The Other Guy Who Taunted Like A Maniac.

So They Both Went Four Or Five Rounds Before The Time Was 11:58 And I Was Excited Too See Lord-Kratos23 Have The Last Word In The Battle ; ) I Was Taunting When Kratos23 Was Executing Brutal Kills And What Not .

If I Had Just A Way To Prove It By Recording It .Lol

Good Times Though : )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 3 of 4 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Jan 23, 2013

stripesmarine wrote:

@c3RAMburger For Me And Lord-Kratos23 It Ended Rather Funny, We Were Both In A FoTG Arena With 1 Other Person There And He Was For Lack Of A Better Term Cocky To A Fault.

So I We Both Decided Right Away To 'Gang-Up' On Him And He Was Evading The Whole Time, Long Story Short I Ended Up Not Fighting Him So I Stay Back The Entire Time Just Looking And Evading The Hercules Waves And The See The Most Funnist Fight In Greek History Between Lord-Kratos23 And The Other Guy Who Taunted Like A Maniac.

So They Both Went Four Or Five Rounds Before The Time Was 11:58 And I Was Excited Too See Lord-Kratos23 Have The Last Word In The Battle ; ) I Was Taunting When Kratos23 Was Executing Brutal Kills And What Not .

If I Had Just A Way To Prove It By Recording It .Lol

Good Times Though : )

We definitely need a way to record previous games like a replay system. :smileyhappy:

For me, I was in TFotG and my team was winning though it was close, then the game was finished. But I saw characters slowly disappearing and being picked off. I thought they were just quitting but when it got to the statistics screen there was a buzz and all of the points were set to zero. Everyone in the lobby had -2 Kills and Deaths with -1 favors. Then more and more names were disappearing and when I tried to quit, my ps3 sort of froze. I was able to talk but there were no controls. Eventually it timed out and I was reset to the XMB menu and I knew, alas, the time had come, and it was all over. :smileysad:

Message 4 of 4 (125 Views)
0 Likes