Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

Re: More fu**ing cheaters

Apr 25, 2013

I believe gypsy already read stuff about it, we just need to wait and see if SSM will do something about it.

Message 11 of 70 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Apr 25, 2013

Yeah, I'm sure it's been read over.

photo 6e5ea368-f52c-4a8a-92c3-d6fa88712326_zpsb5ad9824.jpg
Message 12 of 70 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2796 posts

Apr 25, 2013

it's so weird they already know this for a while but still they decided that going to lvl 40 and new stuff was more important then to fix this glitch how long will it take to eventually fix this? will they even fix it? ssm still has dlc planned for this game i hope they realise alot of people will not buy this dlc because of the glitch cause trust me more and more people are starting to use it and more will come 

Message 13 of 70 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
501 posts

Apr 25, 2013
Yes I know as soon as it gets out everyone will use it and us honest players get the shaft
Message 14 of 70 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 25, 2013

Well it would be nice if we could get a response that it has been read over-- at this point.. everyone knows about it-- why try to keep it under wraps any more if that is what they are doing?? I still don't know how to do it because I refuse to even try it or let some one tell me how to do it.  I don't want to know-- kills the ENTIRE point of MP in the game-- pledge an oath to a god and you get this... or wait.. pledge and oath to a god-- and get Everything?? nah.. is so stupid-- If they don't fix this MP will die hard and fast.. should be #1 on SSM to do list-- if I was managing that place-- people would be coming in to work NOW.. to **bleep** start fixing this **bleep**.. dropping every thing else-- dropping every other glitches... even maybe causing other minor glitches that could be ironed out later while fixing this multiple God **bleep**-- it is unnacceptable.. everyone who feels the same way.. post here.. maybe we can get a response-- it would be really reassuring to know SSM is aware and looking into this as fast as they did the EXP glitch + compensated us for it with an extra day of triple exp then extended double exp.. **bleep**?? there was  a WORKAROUND for it!!!!!--- **bleep** leave THAT be and fix the multiple God glitch-- what the hell are the priorities here?  Can we atleast get some info gypsy... PLEASE????  Not trying to be rude-- but look.. everyone who is a GoW Fan truely is really concerned about this-- its freaking stupid-- I refuse to let a glitch like this ruin such a great Multiplayer.  Please get on this SSM.. or atleast let us know that YOU know about it and are working towards fixing it ASAP.... Don't leave us in the dark here-- people are quitting-- no joke.. and the losers abusing this cheat probably bought this game single handedly for the MP and could give 2 **bleep** about the GoW franchise.

Please all I want is a " Yes we are looking into that and aware of it from Gypsy or Just Tank"-- preferably directly from Pappy but that won't happen--- or some other Red name... THANKS!!!! SO MUCH OMG!!!!

maybe if everyone posted how they felt about this on this thread then we could get a reply from some one who knows something about whats going on at SSM or can atleast get the info....

BTW Hawk.. yeah you owned me bro :=) and you are welcome !

Message 15 of 70 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Apr 25, 2013
This game is just bad. I give up
Message 16 of 70 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2796 posts

Apr 25, 2013

Crackle2012 wrote:

Well it would be nice if we could get a response that it has been read over-- at this point.. everyone knows about it-- why try to keep it under wraps any more if that is what they are doing?? I still don't know how to do it because I refuse to even try it or let some one tell me how to do it.  I don't want to know-- kills the ENTIRE point of MP in the game-- pledge an oath to a god and you get this... or wait.. pledge and oath to a god-- and get Everything?? nah.. is so stupid-- If they don't fix this MP will die hard and fast.. should be #1 on SSM to do list-- if I was managing that place-- people would be coming in to work NOW.. to **bleep** start fixing this **bleep**.. dropping every thing else-- dropping every other glitches... even maybe causing other minor glitches that could be ironed out later while fixing this multiple God **bleep**-- it is unnacceptable.. everyone who feels the same way.. post here.. maybe we can get a response-- it would be really reassuring to know SSM is aware and looking into this as fast as they did the EXP glitch + compensated us for it with an extra day of triple exp then extended double exp.. **bleep**?? there was  a WORKAROUND for it!!!!!--- **bleep** leave THAT be and fix the multiple God glitch-- what the hell are the priorities here?  Can we atleast get some info gypsy... PLEASE????  Not trying to be rude-- but look.. everyone who is a GoW Fan truely is really concerned about this-- its freaking stupid-- I refuse to let a glitch like this ruin such a great Multiplayer.  Please get on this SSM.. or atleast let us know that YOU know about it and are working towards fixing it ASAP.... Don't leave us in the dark here-- people are quitting-- no joke.. and the losers abusing this cheat probably bought this game single handedly for the MP and could give 2 **bleep** about the GoW franchise.

Please all I want is a Yes we are looking into that and aware of it from Gypsy or Just Tank or some other Red name... THANKS!!!! 

maybe if everyone posted how they felt on this we could get a reply....

BTW Hawk.. yeah you owned me bro :=) and you are welcome !

this is not the first thread about this i don't think we are going to get a reply from the gypsy woman but hey u can try ofc

Message 17 of 70 (167 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Apr 25, 2013

Is very far from bad-- if it was Bad.. you wouldn't see this many people posting passionately about hating cheaters in it.-- The game is **bleep** awsome-- and its a sad shame that people are able to cheat and ruin one of the best experiences I've ever had on Ps3 period... and I'm talking about single player as well-- most don't agree with me but I put this one 2nd to GoW 2 and in front of GoW 3 as far as everything.. weapon elements.. combat.. Rage usage.. Boss fights.. general story/ general fights.. it was amazing!

Message 18 of 70 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

Apr 25, 2013

I do understand programming a game takes time and can be quite difficult, so I dont really mind on when they will release the patch for this. But if knowing that it is getting fixed would be atleast satisfying for me.

Message 19 of 70 (161 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Apr 25, 2013

I know Thelesman-- but has anyone really expressed how bad it is getting and how it IS GOING TO RUIN THE ENTIRE MULTIPLAYER.. HIRE ME I WILL COME IN THAT **bleep** WITH KRATOS BLADES AND WHIP PEOPLE TILL ITS FIXED!!!! CMON!!!! GET ON THIS SSM! :-).. j/k... hire me and I will get coffee for everyone while you work on the DLC........

Message 20 of 70 (158 Views)
0 Likes