Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Re: More fu**ing cheaters

Apr 25, 2013

same here Jessie... I don't mind waiting.. just reassurance would be nice.. lets push for it people-- please anyone who reads this and IS or IS NOT cheating.. post here about it.. for the love of God if you know how to do it-- don't say it here.. and lets get an answer-- demand one.. and we will get one-- not as many people have complained about this as the EXP glitch.. why?? because they LIKE it.. sick **bleep**....

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 70 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2796 posts

Apr 25, 2013

Crackle2012 wrote:

Is very far from bad-- if it was Bad.. you wouldn't see this many people posting passionately about hating cheaters in it.-- The game is **bleep** awsome-- and its a sad shame that people are able to cheat and ruin one of the best experiences I've ever had on Ps3 period... and I'm talking about single player as well-- most don't agree with me but I put this one 2nd to GoW 2 and in front of GoW 3 as far as everything.. weapon elements.. combat.. Rage usage.. Boss fights.. general story/ general fights.. it was amazing!

don't u just hate it when cheaters mess up a mp that u like they did it to cod world at war to :smileysad: i don't care what people say about cod hardcore search&destroy on world at war was just amazingly cool and then cheaters messed it up and i never play it again :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 70 (113 Views)
Sackboy
501 posts

Apr 25, 2013
*viva la kill ze cheaters*
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 70 (112 Views)
Fender Bender
2796 posts

Apr 25, 2013

Crackle2012 wrote:

I know Thelesman-- but has anyone really expressed how bad it is getting and how it IS GOING TO RUIN THE ENTIRE MULTIPLAYER.. HIRE ME I WILL COME IN THAT **bleep** WITH KRATOS BLADES AND WHIP PEOPLE TILL ITS FIXED!!!! CMON!!!! GET ON THIS SSM! :-).. j/k... hire me and I will get coffee for everyone while you work on the DLC........

i know and i agree with u this can really ruin the entire mp that's why i have already made a couple of rage comments in the previous cheater threads it just makes me mad that cheaters ruin the games i like to play 

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 70 (110 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Apr 25, 2013

Yeah and I really hate it Thel.. especially since this is to be honest-- the first multiplayer since Uncharted 2  that I have actually gotten into--- its ridiculous.. Didn't really get into Uncharted 3 MP.. was too burned out from 2.. and sick of shooting for the love of god.. its so awsome to finally cut somones **bleep** head off!

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 70 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 25, 2013

@crackle- I wouldnt say that gowa is my favorite gow game but it is one of my top favorites and Im just talking about the SP, MP makes gowa even greater.

I dont really get as much bugs as other ppl but I do get very annoyed seeing ppl using these bugs as an advantage.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 70 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
501 posts

Apr 25, 2013
lol thelesman made me chuckle when he said gypsy woman. GYPSY WOMAN WE NEED ANSWERS
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 70 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Apr 25, 2013

@ Jessie.. Yes I agree.. Not my fav-- GoW 2 was my Fav.. its between Ghost of Sparta , Ascension and GoW 3 for my 2nd fav.. cant decide... I would have to go with ascension right now cause its the newest-- I will be able to judge better after time passes.. but lets try to stay on topic here.. this is about the multiple God cheat.. we want an answer SSM... pretty please with kratos' wife and child ashes on top????

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 70 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

Apr 25, 2013

I havent played the Uncharted 3 MP, but I did love Uncharted 2's MP. Uncharted and GoW has the only MP I have gotten into

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 70 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2796 posts

Apr 25, 2013

Crackle2012 wrote:

Yeah and I really hate it Thel.. especially since this is to be honest-- the first multiplayer since Uncharted 2  that I have actually gotten into--- its ridiculous.. Didn't really get into Uncharted 3 MP.. was too burned out from 2.. and sick of shooting for the love of god.. its so awsome to finally cut somones **bleep** head off!

ugh i totally know how u feel i posted this to earlier this is the second game where i really really love the mp and i don't want to see it getting messed up( first mp i really really loved was dark souls)

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 70 (95 Views)
0 Likes