May 04 2013
By: Flyboii0Ndecc First Son 8 posts

MultiPlayer L2 R2 Interruptions

6 replies 175 views Edited May 4, 2013

In the middle of my R2 cut scene I get hit is this supposed to happen??? And L2 is to escape but halfway through escaping IM hit and get killed... will there be a patch for this or should I just get used to this as part of gameplay?

Message 1 of 7 (175 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
973 posts

Re: MultiPlayer L2 R2 Interruptions

May 4, 2013

Some magic attack may be not be interruptable, but you can still take damage and die, some are also interruptable. About the item I guess it depends on the item you are using, maybe you used it while taking a final hit. Were you burning when using it? I've never seen items animation being interrupted.

signature.jpg

Message 2 of 7 (165 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

May 4, 2013

no i was normal just evading and while the item was in use i was hit and it got cancelled out.... often times using hades or posieden's newest magics i get killed mid-use

Message 3 of 7 (160 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
973 posts

May 4, 2013

Being killed during these magic use is really supposed to happen, it doesn't make you immune to damage. The item makes you immune to damage for a short time in the moment it is activated, to work like a combo breaker, but you can still take damage while they are active, except Zeus bubble that can't be destroyed.

signature.jpg

Message 4 of 7 (154 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

May 4, 2013

thats true...but is the move supposed to execute before i can be hit, mid execution before the move is complete im hit and with no magic activated and an empty magic bar....during gameplay it seems very unnatural... (ex) I raise my weapon to obliterate, see the blue aura then a lucky slice catches me and its all over...granted this doesnt happen every time but it has happened enough to cause concern

Message 5 of 7 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1206 posts

May 4, 2013

The Item interruptions aren't supposed to happen.... they're made to stop combos.

Magic is stupid. Yeah, you can take damage, but sometimes they're just straight up interruptible.... even when the white aura is around them. Dumb.

Message 6 of 7 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
87 posts

May 4, 2013

Rafa_psc wrote:

Some magic attack may be not be interruptable, but you can still take damage and die, some are also interruptable. About the item I guess it depends on the item you are using, maybe you used it while taking a final hit. Were you burning when using it? I've never seen items animation being interrupted.

It does happens with items, but it's pretty rare. Happened a couple of times with that relic from Poseidon that heals players around while you float around with a invisible round barrier around you, I activate it, but the guy attacked me and it broke its effect (I could still get healed though).

Message 7 of 7 (110 Views)
0 Likes