Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 26 2013
By: Hawk_of_Rawk Sackboy 501 posts

Multiplayer longevity worry

7 replies 236 views Edited Feb 26, 2013
I personally and super excited about multiplayer. The beta was super fun and I can't wait to see what else is in store. I have one worry tho, how long will people stay interested in it? I hope they continue to offer new maps and possible new creative game modes over the next year or so. Forgive me for bringing up this game in a playstation forum but I believe halo 4 does this extremely well with different game modes introduced via DLC. Thoughts?
Message 1 of 8 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
244 posts

Re: Multiplayer longevity worry

Feb 26, 2013
I think people that are really into it (like myself) will be playing for a while to try and get all four allegiances to lvl 30(I think that's the cap, they might have increased it) plus trying to unlock all the various armor and weapons that you have to do stuff for and find in the white chests. I know I personally would still be playing the beta if it was still up.
Message 2 of 8 (227 Views)
Wastelander
676 posts

Feb 26, 2013
I will be on it fo sho. I even told my friends and family about the multiplayer they were stoked but couldn't believe it til I showed them that awesome beta. It's going down when that game comes out son!
Message 3 of 8 (205 Views)
Lombax Warrior
230 posts

Feb 26, 2013
Trust me I'm sure people will stick to it for a while regardless how long it takes dlc to come out. Look at CoD (not hating on it) it's the same stuff over and over but it's fun to play. The gow mp will be fun cuz I know ill want to keep facing different people all the time so it'll keep me interested for awhile. I just really hope there's a coop mode. There's enough team vs team modes and an FFA mode, they definately need a strictly coop based mode. I have so many friends getting the game so it'll be fun playing with them side by side to complete tasks rather than killing other teams
Message 4 of 8 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Feb 27, 2013

My definite answer will be, till The Last of Us; if not, then around the PS4 release mark for sure.

I plan on playing the **bleep** out of it though :smileyhappy:

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 5 of 8 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2797 posts

Feb 28, 2013
lol dude i could play favor of the gods all day in the hercules map gonna play this game forever :smileytongue: been waiting for years for a gow multi finaly the gods heard my prayer or something

Message 6 of 8 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

Feb 28, 2013

Judging by how HUGE this game is looking to be, I imagine the user BASE is going to be quite large and therefore carry some longevity with it. I always said that if more people PLAYED Twisted Metal from the beginning, it would have lasted longer. A year later, TM's online scene still has some life in it, but barely. God of War's MP seems to have an equal if unique fun factor that I think is only going to keep a large portion of its large user base playing for a long time.

As long as there is support for it from SSM, I think the online scene will be fine (matchmaking and variety questions still outstanding).

Message 7 of 8 (113 Views)
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Feb 28, 2013
Twisted Metal got terrible support. It was such a shame, that game was so dam* fun.
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 8 of 8 (101 Views)
0 Likes