Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 25 2013
By: SpiritCreed Lombax Warrior 168 posts

My suggestions for the multiplayer

11 replies 132 views Edited Jan 25, 2013

I am not sure if this is the right place to do this, so if not, please direct me to the correct location.

1.) Have a section to look up all available moves (sprint, throw weapon, main attach, etc)  This way,  a player doesn't have to got back to training to look up something.  (I still couldn't figure out how to sprint)

2.) In addition to weapon and armor upgrades, how about leaning a few new moves? (Not a lot, but one every 10-15 levels or so)

3.) When the players are being listed for the next competition show their skill level and team they are associated too. (Zues players have a Eagle symbol next to them, Poseidon has the Konch shell, use the godly possessions from GOW 3.

4.) coming back from a death (respawn) takes a little too long.  Please speed this up.

5.) Make it slightly easier to break out of combos.  If you are playing against a skilled enough player, it is possible that a newer player won't even get a change to play as they can eliminate the new player with their strong attacks and combos in one motion.

6.)In the Favor of the Gods, its seems to be much easier to roll through the Hercules attack instead of jumping over it.  To me this seems backward as most of the time a jump will still cause you pain, where the roll misses every time.  Nit picky, but just something I noticed.  Doesn't really need to be changed, as there is a way to avoid it, just pointing it out for it to be more "realistic".  

7.) Using the hammer seems a tad too slow.  Fighting against mean with the swords seems to be the weapon of choice as it is easy to get a blow in and start a combo on a player with a hammer vs. one with a sword.  So in an attempt to make both weapons equally wanting to be used, the attack should be spend up ever so slightly for the initial attack.

***For the 4th multiplayer option, Please use King Of The Hill.  Both free for all and team.  This would be an absolute blast!!

8.) It would be nice to have more than 4 game style options.  (Team God Attack (where a team goes after a target that will only win by working together to do or attack key things at the same time),  Enemy waves (typically, but always fun ---> more and harder enemies as each level progresses), Already mentioned King of the Hill, capture the flag free for all (4-6 players at most), 

Message 1 of 12 (132 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Re: My suggestions for the multiplayer

Jan 25, 2013

You have some good points.

There was a way for you to look up the buttons in the lobby by going to options and R1/L1 .

Hammers are supposed to be slower due to the fact that they have those launch capabilities and they are supposed to be more powerful stat wise.  I know sometimes it didn't seem like it but it was quite easy once you got the hang of the hammer to get ring outs.

Message 2 of 12 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Ya, I figured it was about power vs speed.  Maybe I am just a speed guy, but I had so much more trouble with the hammer, I always seemed to be a split second off.

Message 3 of 12 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Bump...any other comments?

Message 4 of 12 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Jan 26, 2013

I'd like to focus on points (2) and (4). Combo unlocks and respawns.

I've read somewhere that SSM stated "combos will be unlockable as you progress." I cannot remember the link, however.

I'm gonna have to disagree with the respawn times. I think the respawn time is fine as is. I remember killing an enemy at one of the posts, and when I was just about to turn that post to 'Trogan' territory, the same enemy that I JUST killed came back. Please leave the respawns alone.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 5 of 12 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Jan 26, 2013

A lot of what you said are discussed in other threads ( some in length) .

http://www.godofwar.com/en-us/blog/thank-you-exclusive-first-look/

This lets us know we'll be getting more combos, different armor /weapons and such.

God Alignmetns in lobby - http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/God-of-War-Ascension-Multiplayer/God-Alignment-Icons-in-Lobby...

It is easier to talk about one idea at a time and for efficency have it in one place for the DEV team . The forum can be a bit hard to navigate at first but you'll get the hang of it.

As for more game modes we have an extensive thread with a really good idea. here  http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/God-of-War-Ascension-Multiplayer/New-Mode-Honor-of-The-Gods/m...

there are some others as well.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/God-of-War-Ascension-Multiplayer/quot-NEW-quot-Game-Mode-Glad...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/God-of-War-Ascension-Multiplayer/Free-Mode/m-p/39264061/highl... 

Message 6 of 12 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

Jan 26, 2013

@rachelnlucas I Love You A Lot ! .Lol

Thnx For The Reference Pal : )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 7 of 12 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Jan 26, 2013

It s a great idea! Major props ! You not only came up with a new idea but thought about it in depth and started really good conversation on it. A lot of people would just give simple " I want this...." or " need new game mode"  and not offer up creative thoughts on it but bravo man!

Message 8 of 12 (86 Views)
First Son
14 posts

Jan 26, 2013

My suggestion is to input Dual swords In the game

Message 9 of 12 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

Jan 26, 2013

@rachelnlucas *stripesmarine is going to tear up quite a bit, he might just have to give his new buddy a kiss on the cheek* .Lol

May I Have The Honor Of Adding You As My New PSN Buddy ? Please ? 

To Be Honest I Have Been Lazy Thus Far To Add A Bit More To The Thread But Might Soon .

You Are My New Hero !

Thnx For Your Support Mate ! : )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 10 of 12 (80 Views)
0 Likes