Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 01 2013
By: Zorrillo90 Wastelander 632 posts

My thoughts on Hades Alliance nerf or not

[ Edited ]
12 replies 214 views Edited Apr 1, 2013

After fighting DelSol's friend I still don't think L1+triangle needs nerf even though he beat me, in my opinion I find it too easy to avoid, even the guy I fought agreed on that since I was evading them, one thing I have to admit his playstyle is different from all the Hades I've fought before and one shouldn't expect to win a fight against a player you don't know it was a mattter of who hits first, if he bounces me and I didn't have the item to escape he would kill me and vice versa, I don't think he did the 100% combo btw  I have no excuse but even if I won it wouldn't prove anything, the point is that L1+triangle is easily evadable and that's what people want nerfed. In my opinion if the combo is OP which I don't think it is they need to nerf the damage output or don't allow it to be fully linked, however that would be a problem for a class with no defense or shield, other class do 100% combos and Ares don't even need a wall, well that's my opinion on this.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (214 Views)
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

Re: My thoughts on Hades Alliance nerf or not

Apr 1, 2013
I just recently started playing as hades this saturday already 28 thx 2x weekend :smileyhappy:, But what people dont get Hades isnt that overpowered it actually does take soem skill to use that sword as you actually have to guide it to where you want and they can hit you when your going into or just coming out of the ground.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (206 Views)
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

Apr 1, 2013
And the reason people want it fixed is how often we can use it but theres 2 thing that allow it to be used one is in the game itself and its hades trinket the 2nd one allows you at rank 3 unlimited uses of your specials for 9 secs. Another is that the Relic of agilty whiel at level 1 says it gives 5% cooldown actually give 10% and at rank 3 says it gives 8% cooldown actually give 20% so combine that with cooldown reduction armor your looking at almost 45% reduction.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
632 posts

Apr 1, 2013

well maybe they need to take a look at the cooldown and the relic of agility then I already did a test wearing Hades armor of phobos, blade of hades and the relic of agility it showed +52% on my stats but it actually was +34% after testing it with my phone it takes 42 seconds for hades helm to cooldown and 64 seconds without cooldown reduction which is suppose to be 59 seconds.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Apr 1, 2013
Nice post !! Kudos!!!
Kings are Made in WAR- Leader of Team Street Killas
http://www.youtube.com/user/kingParkerTSK
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Apr 1, 2013
I also started Hades, I'm lvl 20 (cuz I went with Ares lvl 10 and Poseidon lvl 9 as well).

I think that the Sword of Hades is quite powerful, but it doesn't need any nerf. Sometimes you miss the attack, if the person runs away, because the special's range is not so big. But when it hits.... Grapple in the air, Square special.

I'm not sure it it worth using Phobo's set. It doesn't give Physical Power... I think the Battle set is a nice combination of power and cooldown. Mine is currently at 36% but it'll go to 38% at rank 3. I now I could increase this with Phobo, but then the damage would decrease too much.

I have a question, since Hades is the topic. When I was uping my Zeus, I've face a Hades guy who used the Sword. We went underground, hit me from below and then he gave me 3 quicks attacks which slightly pushed me in air, and I couldn't do anything to defend myself (maybe item use). I thought it was the L1 + S, but this one is a triple dash attack, so it seems he was using normal quick attacks.

Has anyone done that already?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Apr 1, 2013
Nothing should be nerfed, it's fine as it is. There are counters to everything so far, you just have to find them and figure them out.
Stop whining and play the game.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
255 posts

Apr 1, 2013

czeuch wrote:
I also started Hades, I'm lvl 20 (cuz I went with Ares lvl 10 and Poseidon lvl 9 as well).

I think that the Sword of Hades is quite powerful, but it doesn't need any nerf. Sometimes you miss the attack, if the person runs away, because the special's range is not so big. But when it hits.... Grapple in the air, Square special.

I'm not sure it it worth using Phobo's set. It doesn't give Physical Power... I think the Battle set is a nice combination of power and cooldown. Mine is currently at 36% but it'll go to 38% at rank 3. I now I could increase this with Phobo, but then the damage would decrease too much.

I have a question, since Hades is the topic. When I was uping my Zeus, I've face a Hades guy who used the Sword. We went underground, hit me from below and then he gave me 3 quicks attacks which slightly pushed me in air, and I couldn't do anything to defend myself (maybe item use). I thought it was the L1 + S, but this one is a triple dash attack, so it seems he was using normal quick attacks.

Has anyone done that already?

triple dash on the sword that lets him go underground? yeah, thats the L[] right there.

on topic, hades needs no nerf. if they just fix the cooldown readings that the items and etc are suppose to give then we dont have a problem. plus the /\ is easy to dodge and the [] can be parried/blocked just like any other [] attack. i usually just kill them out of their demigod state anyway so its only the frequency of use that he gets to abuse his moves by. not the actual moves

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2796 posts

Apr 1, 2013

myeah it's the cooldown that's ridiclous try cerberus blade in my opinon much crazyer then hades sword  butt ofc hades is a cooldown class he would be nothing without it 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Apr 1, 2013
Cerberus Blade? Really? But I would lose a lot of Phys power, as the Sword gives me 13%... Beside the L1 + T is so nice :smileyvery-happy:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (116 Views)
0 Likes