Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 27 2013
By: predatorx215 First Son 24 posts

NEW GAME MODE IDEA:TEAM VICTORY OF THE GODS

6 replies 123 views Edited Jan 27, 2013

Okay I got the idea from an UNCHAINED video. Since there are 4 gods why not have a map that supports 8 players and have each of the 2 players assigned to a certain gods such as 2 are Ares. 2 are Zeus. 2 are HADES. 2 are POSEIDON. And when the winning god wins the players are crowned victors of the gods and the losing teams are executed in a humiliating fashion by the victors. Tell me what you guys think

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Re: NEW GAME MODE IDEA:TEAM VICTORY OF THE GODS

Jan 27, 2013

I love it accept one thing insted of excuting them as players why not let the winning god do it as you plead for your life and you god does nothing to save you . Mawahahahhahahah

Hades-childhood-animated-movie-villains-25060468-1024-768.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
229 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Its a good idea but to me i think they already have enough modes that require you to fight each other. I suggest they make a coop game mode and u fight super strong wave of monsters and the bosses after every 10 waves are aper strong and have a high amount of HP where it takes u literally 5-10 mito beat and u have to use all your skill tobeat them with strong combos and dodge and attack strategies

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Jan 27, 2013

It is a neat idea, just thinking how there might be an issue with finding 2 people for each god to start the match. That would be a lot of work for matchmaking and I think that a lot of people will be aligned with only 2 maybe 3 of the gods. The 4th god might be hard to fill the 2 spots.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2013

rachelnlucas wrote:

It is a neat idea, just thinking how there might be an issue with finding 2 people for each god to start the match. That would be a lot of work for matchmaking and I think that a lot of people will be aligned with only 2 maybe 3 of the gods. The 4th god might be hard to fill the 2 spots.

Especially from the Beta's matchmaking :smileysad:

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Jan 27, 2013

d1v4d wrote:

rachelnlucas wrote:

Even if the matchmaking is improved by leaps and bounds it might take a little while to find people for all gods.  If the casual gamer see a certain God's champions winning or getting a lot of kills they will probably side with the same god.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Jan 27, 2013

rachelnlucas wrote:

d1v4d wrote:

rachelnlucas wrote:

Even if the matchmaking is improved by leaps and bounds it might take a little while to find people for all gods.  If the casual gamer see a certain God's champions winning or getting a lot of kills they will probably side with the same god.

I totally agree with you. I was just pointing out how matchmaking (in it's current state, or at least the Beta's) would cause even more problems if this were to be implemented.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (84 Views)
0 Likes