Mar 29 2013
By: Maz-Adaz97 Lombax Warrior 169 posts

NEW POSEIDON APPROACH

13 replies 301 views Edited Mar 29, 2013

Hey guys, so im currently leveling my ares up, but i was planning on leveling poseidon next. From what I've heard and seen poseidon rolls as a tank. I also heard of this guy who used the Artemis armor (high physical damage) with poseidon and said it went well. I tend to play more of an offensive role, but was wondering if i could adjust poseidon to fit my offensive play style whether elemental or physical, cause i just got raped by a poseidon player who spammed his special attacks. Also, when you start off with poseidon and if i put up some artemis armor on him will he still have some defensive stats on by default? Thanks :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11564 posts

Re: NEW POSEIDON APPROACH

Mar 29, 2013

^it can work but it rlly isnt his style

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Mar 29, 2013

Yeah true, but other than working, will it be effective?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
365 posts

Mar 29, 2013

Maz-Adaz97 wrote:

Hey guys, so im currently leveling my ares up, but i was planning on leveling poseidon next. From what I've heard and seen poseidon rolls as a tank. I also heard of this guy who used the Artemis armor (high physical damage) with poseidon and said it went well. I tend to play more of an offensive role, but was wondering if i could adjust poseidon to fit my offensive play style whether elemental or physical, cause i just got raped by a poseidon player who spammed his special attacks. Also, when you start off with poseidon and if i put up some artemis armor on him will he still have some defensive stats on by default? Thanks :smileyhappy:

When I play posiedon I use 2 pieces of artemis armor and one piece of his highest defense armor. It gives him a good physical dammage output and since his health is arlready above average there is no real penalty for using the artemis armor. I don't care for his specials so cool down isn't a factor. I'll use the maul  and just hammer rape with this class.

Are you not entertained!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Mar 29, 2013
Artemis has 2 stats: +14% damage, -3 health, as far as I know, but Poseidon have high defense per default. You just won't have that much.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
365 posts

Mar 29, 2013

czeuch wrote:
Artemis has 2 stats: +14% damage, -3 health, as far as I know, but Poseidon have high defense per default. You just won't have that much.

Once you get it to level 3 it becomes +16% dmg and -1 health. 

Are you not entertained!

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Mar 29, 2013

Its actually +15% (not trying to sound snobby ahaha), but quick question whats poseidon default defense and hp without armor?

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Mar 29, 2013

@Therawdeal whats your stats with that set-up please

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (230 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Mar 29, 2013
Poseidon was my forth character I leveled to 30, I started by using all lvl 3 Artemis armor, a total of -3% health and 45% phys. Pwr just in the armor. Depending on what weapon you use will change you physical resist. But it's very low to start if you don't use his battle armor. I thought it was very effective in early levels. I switch my armor layout all the time once you get the battle armor I switched to two battle and one Artemis, with the blade to give me a good balance of phys pwr and resist. Right now I roll with one Artemis, one kraken and one battle armor. This layout is one of my favorite, with the first magic and the relic that give you magic for respawn and brutal kills. So this layout gives you lots of magic, balanced phys resist and pwr, with some cool down reduction help, and decent health. I seldom go negative k/d and last night (playing team favor) I survived the first 5 mins of each match with out dieing in most of my games. If you're like me and like the physical pwr and combo heavy, you will like the 2 battle armor, one Artemis layout with a spear or the blade.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Mar 29, 2013

With the 2 battle and 1 artemis what was you stats for physical and elemental both damage and resist, sorry, just curious, thanks a lot though

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (214 Views)
0 Likes