Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Re: New Mode: Honor of The Gods

Jan 15, 2013

Or maybe not make us restart all over again, innovate about prestige. It takes too much time, and I don't think I'll have enough if they implement this.

Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 409 (370 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
229 posts

Jan 15, 2013

The real question is when are they releasing the single player demo for rise of the warrior players. The new game mechanics look CRAZY and ORGASMIC

Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 409 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9466 posts

Jan 15, 2013
If they make a prestige system I will light my whole town on fire in a fit of rage.

PRESTIGE IS STUPID. DON'T DO IT SSM.
Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 409 (363 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9466 posts

Jan 15, 2013

alacarpa wrote:

Or maybe not make us restart all over again, innovate about prestige. It takes too much time, and I don't think I'll have enough if they implement this.

No, prestige is a lame **bleep** gimmick to make players think that the game has depth and replayability.  Prestige is stupid and is EASILY replaced by having a great leveling system. 

Prestige seems to be a way for devs to kind of be lazy and  not have to deal with trying to figure out a good leveling formula.  You can cap it low and then just restart over and over and over and over and over again.

No, I want GoW to have a leveling system in which you go from 1 to ??? (preferrably 100) and have incremental unlocks that make you feel like you're actually progressing through the game while getting more and more challenging and getting more and more power like it SHOULD be.  

Seriously, it's bad enough they ruined Uncharted 3 with this prestige BULL, I don't want it in GoW too.  

Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 409 (360 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Goldhawk1 wrote:
If they make a prestige system I will light my whole town on fire in a fit of rage.

PRESTIGE IS STUPID. DON'T DO IT SSM.

Hear our prayers gods from SSM, spare us from this nightmare!

Seriously don't implement prestige.

Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 409 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

Jan 15, 2013

@alacarpa I Agree With You On That !

They Had Something Similar To This In Max Payne 3's MP, But Not About Going Prestige Or Anything Like That.

It Was A Silver, Let Me Say It This Again, A Silver Trophy Just For Reaching Rank 50 !

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 409 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Jan 15, 2013

stripesmarine wrote:

@alacarpa I Agree With You On That !

They Had Something Similar To This In Max Payne 3's MP, But Not About Going Prestige Or Anything Like That.

It Was A Silver, Let Me Say It This Again, A Silver Trophy Just For Reaching Rank 50 !

I hate online trophies, it's just an excuse for epending time at the MP, usually when they hadn't make a good work with the SP. 

I would prefer if they the SP campaign trophies not too much miscellaneous, like in the other 5 GoWs. I want to feel that I've put everything on the campaign.

The first time I played Resistance 3 Mp, there was something that says remnant mode, hat can only be activate when getting to level 60(maximun level). At that point I didn't even know what prestige mode was. So I get to level 60 and activate it and.... BOOM, all gone! They actually ruin my first MP lol, but have to say it was a great MP, it has clan support ans party system :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 409 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

@Tank_610  You Just Read My Mind Tank !

I Cannot Wait To Use The Fist Of Kratos Against My Enemies !

And The New Animation Mechanic That Focuses On Kratos Face Rage As He Attacks For Added Epicness !!!

We Need The Single Player Demo Mode SSM !

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 409 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9466 posts

Jan 15, 2013
idk what it is about the leveling system but anything below 99-100 in terms of levels just feels weird. Like they just randomly pick a number and be like BLAM, that's your max.
Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 409 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
229 posts

Jan 15, 2013

I haave a feeling theyll have something similiar to prestige. Like dip into hades pool of souls and they strip all your powers so you have tp gain it all back. To be honest i wouldnt mind a "prestige" mode only because itll look retarded after a couple months seeing everyone at a maxed level. Id rather see a persons level with a certain rank beside them to show which level prestig they are.

Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 409 (341 Views)