Treasure Hunter
5582 posts

Re: New Mode: Honor of The Gods

Jan 31, 2013

@evreyone I Was Thinking Very Briefly About SSM Implementing A System Of Rank Insignias Within Clans, To Signify Who Is The Leader Of The Clan As Well As Who Is The Second In Command And So On .

This Would Give The Clan System Added Depth It Needs To Keep Clan vs. Clan Battles More Interesting And Competetive, It Would Also Give Each Clan A Idea Of Who To "Look For" During The Match Ex: A Higher Rank Member From One Clan Looking For The Other High Ranking Member In The Other Clan  .Lol

A Example Would Be To Use Military Ranks Since This Is The Closest To The God of War Theme .

For Example A 4V4 Clan Battle Scenario With Rank Insignias;

Hypothetically Speaking Of Course .Lol

Clan Erebus:                                                             vs.                      Team EKIA

Highest Rank: Colonel: metlgearsolid200                                      Colonel: d1v4d

Second Highest: Captain: Goldhawk1                                             Captain: DaJizzle

Third Highest: Lieutenant: Lord-Kratos23                                    Lieutenant: stripesmarine

Fourth Highest: Sergeant Major: ...                                                 Sergeant Major: ...

As You See In This Clan Matching, Clan Leader Colonel d1v4d Would Take A 2 Second Glance At The Ranking System From The Opposing Clan, And Know Automatically Who He Will Scout Out For In The Arena Map, Other Clan Leader Colonel metlgearsolid200 Of Erebus .

The Ranking Insignias Go Until 10 Ranks, With The Top 3 Being Military Officer Positions For Those Warriors In Leadership Billets, While The Other Seven Are Enlisted Warrior Ranks Each Earned Through Their Advancements Within The Clan. The Three Officers Would Each Have The Ability To Promote The Other Members Within Their Clan (No Matter The Size Assortment Of The Clan) For Promotions Based A Leveling System SSM Would Figure Out .Lol Or Based On A Empty Position From A Higher Ranking Member Who Left The Clan And Is Now Available For Replacement Of The Specific Rank Below It .

The Other Ranks Below The Fourth Are As Follow; 

Fifth Highest: First Sergeant: ...

Sixth Highest: Master Sergeant

Seventh Highest: Gunnery Sergeant

Eighth Highest: Sergeant

Ninth Highest: Lance Corporal

Tenth Highest: Private/ No Insignia

I Know This May Sound To Military For A Ranking System In God of War, But I Think It Does Resemble A Lot To The Story Of Kratos Being A Captain In The Spartan Army And His Ability To Command Spartans In Battle .

It Might Not Be For Every1 But I Think Many Of Us Would Agree On A Clan Ranking Insignia System To Solidify Our Position Within The Clan To Other Clans .

I Know Team Leader d1v4d Has Developed His Own Rank Insignia System, It Just Gives Clan Members A Incentive To Continue Pushing Forward In Order To Make The "Grade" In Their Respective Clans .

If Human Psychology Taught Us Anything Is It Of The Human Mind Wanting To Progress In Any Regard .

Any Disagreements, Suggestions, Feedback, Modifications, Enhancements,  & New Ideas  Are Welcomed ! : )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Please use plain text.
Message 261 of 409 (117 Views)
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Jan 31, 2013

^ F***** brilliant idea.

This would help me out (and I'm sure all clans will have this problem) because of the "ranks" I/we want to give our members.

I don't think this should be in the game right off the bat, but maybe in a patch or DLC (can this even be DLC?:smileytongue: )
so that they can focus on it while we help them out with finding bugs/glitches etc.

Overall though, I like the idea a lot, once again :smileywink:

Great job m8 :smileyhappy:

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 262 of 409 (111 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5582 posts

Jan 31, 2013

@d1v4d You Already Did It So Perfectly Mate !

Yours Has Eleven "Shade" Ranks Instead Of Ten Regular Military Ranks .

You Just Keep The Insignia Constant, But Altered The Brightness Of It To Signify The Members Ranking And Nomenclature . 

Simply Ingenious Mate !

Σκιά.jpg

I Just Want SSM To See This And Say This Exact Line "This Is Exactly What Our MP Needs, Rankings And Insignias To Further The Player's Decisions Amongst A Clan And Deliver Depth As Well !"

+1 Kudos Mate You Make Me Feel Honored By Your Magnificent Ideas ; ) 

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Please use plain text.
Message 263 of 409 (105 Views)
Fender Bender
4057 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

@stripesmarine

There are 11 ranks, yes, but the highest one "Psychopomp" is almost unacheivable. Very complicated to obtain.

I enjoy the cropping, btw :smileyvery-happy:

I also hope SSM understands that clans are KEY to competetive play, they should understand. 
We'd all be pretty fu**** happy!

P.S: I'm glad my idea is well-portrayed. You understand it perfectly.

Please use plain text.
Message 264 of 409 (102 Views)
Wastelander
739 posts

Jan 31, 2013
@stripesmarine

F***ING BRILLIANT! That is all!
Please use plain text.
Message 265 of 409 (86 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5582 posts

Jan 31, 2013

@everyone Attention There Is A New PlayStation® Advertisement Teasing About Something In Feb. 20th !

Here Is The Video; 2013

What Does This Signify, Any Guesses ?

Is It The Next Gen. PlayStation 4 ?

Excitement ! .Lol : )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Please use plain text.
Message 266 of 409 (69 Views)
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Feb 1, 2013

stripesmarine wrote:

@everyone Attention There Is A New PlayStation® Advertisement Teasing About Something In Feb. 20th !

Here Is The Video; 2013

Sweet jesus I hope so.

Please use plain text.
Message 267 of 409 (63 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5582 posts

Feb 1, 2013

d1v4d wrote:

stripesmarine wrote:

Here Is The Video; 2013

Sweet jesus I hope so.

I Feel You My Mate .

I Just Hope That When Do Release It, Either 4th Quarter This Year Or Next Year, The Manufacture Suggested Retail Price Is Not More Than $399 At The Most .

But I Also Might Wait Until They (Sony) Release A Uncharted 4 Or A Brand New Exciting IP Unlike Anything We Have Seen From A 1st Party Developer .

Will You Buy It Mate If It Was That Price Or Lower ? Or If Specific Games You Wanted Were Announced ? 

I Just Feel That Being A PlayStation® Gamer Is The Best Feeling In The World Right Now !

Do You Agree Mate ? .Lol

Long, Live, Play .

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Please use plain text.
Message 268 of 409 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Feb 1, 2013

I agree 100%

The only difference with me is, I feel obligated to by the next console no matter what, so I will get it. :smileyvery-happy:

This year will be great. Last of Us, Beyond Two Souls, and of course, God of War: Ascension.

This'll be fun :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 269 of 409 (58 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5582 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 1, 2013

@d1v4d I Also Think That Way Being A Sony Loyalist .Lol

To Honest With Everyone Last Year (2012) I Only Bought One Game, Yes Only One Game .Lol I Even Pre-Ordered It Months Ahead Of It's Release. That Game You Might Be Wondering Is Max Payne 3 (Standard Copy) .

I Did Not Find Any Other Games Interesting For Some Reason That Year, I Might Of Been To Focused On School To Think Straight .Lol

But I Do Agree That This Year Looks Like The Best Year That Sony PlayStation® Is Going To Have With First Party Exclusives, But I Also Think They Have Many More In Store For Us In The Clandestine 4th Quarter .

Are Also Thinking About Buying GTA: V On Launch ? I Have No Option Since I Already Live In Los Santos/Los Angeles .Laughs

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Please use plain text.
Message 270 of 409 (55 Views)
0 Likes