Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Re: New Mode: Honor of The Gods

Jan 15, 2013

Depeneding on how much xp you'll need to get to level 100 it's ok for me.

Message 101 of 409 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

@Goldhawk1 But What About Just 1 ?

A God Rank, That After You Hit The 100 1st Level Cap You Have The Option To Legacy As A Warrior Turned God ?

And Your Warrior Would Be Granted A 'Hue' Based On His Alignment For The Other Warriors To Know That You Went Thru A Hell Of A Lot To Earn The Respect Of Your Align God ?

Zeus Warrior - Silver Or Gold Hue

Ares Warrior - Fire Hue (As In The 1st GoW)

Hades Warrior - Purple (Almost Black) Hue

Poseiden Warrior - Aqua Or Teal Hue

Just Suggestions, What Do You Think Goldhawk1 ?

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 102 of 409 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Tank_610 wrote:

I haave a feeling theyll have something similiar to prestige. Like dip into hades pool of souls and they strip all your powers so you have tp gain it all back. To be honest i wouldnt mind a "prestige" mode only because itll look retarded after a couple months seeing everyone at a maxed level. Id rather see a persons level with a certain rank beside them to show which level prestig they are.

Putting it like that makes it awesome.  Like how  you go to olympus to choose your power,  you go to hades and enter a pool and walk in slowly to sacrifice your abilities for something greater.

But still no, screw prestige. 

Maybe....MAYBE....if you had to get to end game, prestige  and then get to end game again to unlock a really really really really really really really really really really really cool set of armor, weapons, spells, relics, and items that no one else has....THEN MAYBE.

otherwise no, I will kill it with fire.  

Message 103 of 409 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Jan 15, 2013

@Goldhawk1 Like Uncharted 3 MP Does .Lol

BLAM Max Rank 75, I Like The Number 75 .Lol

But I Understand .

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 104 of 409 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jan 15, 2013

stripesmarine wrote:

A God Rank, That After You Hit The 100 1st Level Cap You Have The Option To Legacy As A Warrior Turned God ?

And Your Warrior Would Be Granted A 'Hue' Based On His Alignment For The Other Warriors To Know That You Went Thru A Hell Of A Lot To Earn The Respect Of Your Align God ?

Hades - Purple (Almost Black) Hue

Poseiden - Aqua Or Teal Hue

Well, that would be cool...if you prestiged once and then on your second way through got cooler looking or maybe stronger stuff.  Then once you got to end game a second time (or technically a first time because of PRESTIIIIIIIIGE) you get COOOL loooking armor, weapons, glowing tats, a glow around your character, glowing eyes and powerful items, relics and spells..or maybe just really boss looking spells...then..

MAYBE... maybe.. >.>

Message 105 of 409 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Jan 15, 2013

I'll only go for prestige if the rewards for this were like the godly possetions of every Gow SP campaign. Maybe with every prstige you do, they give you special armor, weapons, magic, relics and so on. And only if they are worth all the hours and effort that were put on this. 

Message 106 of 409 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Goldhawk1 wrote:

stripesmarine wrote:

Hades - Purple (Almost Black) Hue

Poseiden - Aqua Or Teal Hue

Well, that would be cool...if you prestiged once and then on your second way through got cooler looking or maybe stronger stuff.  Then once you got to end game a second time (or technically a first time because of PRESTIIIIIIIIGE) you get COOOL loooking armor, weapons, glowing tats, a glow around your character, glowing eyes and powerful items, relics and spells..or maybe just really boss looking spells...then..

MAYBE... maybe.. >.>

What about something like godly posetions that actually make you a badass? I can only think this as a fair reward.

Message 107 of 409 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Those Were Eleven (11) Really Uses For Everyones Information .Lol

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 108 of 409 (96 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jan 15, 2013

alacarpa wrote:

I'll only go for prestige if the rewards for this were like the godly possetions of every Gow SP campaign. Maybe with every prstige you do, they give you special armor, weapons, magic, relics and so on. And only if they are worth all the hours and effort that were put on this. 

Hmm...I mean I really hate the idea of prestige like you have no idea.

BUT....HOWEVER...that would be cool... 

Prestige 1 - Godly helmet

Prestige 2 - Godly chest plate

Prestige 3 - Godly leggings

Prestige 4 - Godly Tattoo

Prestige 5- Godly aura

Prestige 6 - Godly magic

Prestige 7 - Godly Relic

Prestige 8 - Godly item

Prestige 9 - Godly grapple hook (was thinking a while back, it would be cool to be able to customize the way the hook looks just a bit, right now it looks kinda like a poor man's hook lol but still looks cool.  If not this could easily be something else) 

Prestige 10 - Godly weapons.  

Probably not in that order but the idea is pretty sweet if you think about it.

BUT, I would honestly unlock all of these things via a bunch of different things.  Cooler items harder to unlock obviously.  Maybe collect tons and tons and tons of godly chests, thousands of kills...kind of like the "legendary armor" idea actually, but more complicated unlocks so you wouldn't just level up to 100 and then unlock all of the stuff at once.  I'm sure SSM could figure it out.  

Message 109 of 409 (93 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

@Goldhawk1 You Are On 3rd Base .

Is Goldhawk1 Going To Reach Home Base ? (I Think He Will, I Really Do)

+1 Kudos My Friend !

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 110 of 409 (90 Views)
0 Likes