Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

Re: New Mode: Honor of The Gods

Feb 25, 2013

@d1v4d I Just Have To Tell You This My Shade Brother, Today I Gathered Up Whatever Strenght I Had And I Went Ahead And Talked To The Cutest Japanese Girl Ever On Campus ! .Lol

She Was Just Perfect m8, I Honestly Felt As Though I Was In The Presence Of A Goddess ! Everything About Her Was Top Notch And She Was Super Nice Too .

Long Story Short I Introduced Myself And I Asked Her For Her Name, But She Had Class Right Away So I Told Her Next Time We'll Talk .The Only Thing Is That The Campus Is So Large That I'm Unsure If I'll See Her Again .

This Song Just Explains My Situation At The Moment; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S35THmZD_E

Do You Think I'll See Her Again m8 ? I Was Going To Ask Her If She Wanted To Get Something To Eat, But She Had Class At The Moment .

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Please use plain text.
Message 351 of 409 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Feb 25, 2013

stripesmarine wrote:

@d1v4d I Just Have To Tell You This My Shade Brother, Today I Gathered Up Whatever Strenght I Had And I Went Ahead And Talked To The Cutest Japanese Girl Ever On Campus ! .Lol

She Was Just Perfect m8, I Honestly Felt As Though I Was In The Presence Of A Goddess ! Everything About Her Was Top Notch And She Was Super Nice Too .

Long Story Short I Introduced Myself And I Asked Her For Her Name, But She Had Class Right Away So I Told Her Next Time We'll Talk .The Only Thing Is That The Campus Is So Large That I'm Unsure If I'll See Her Again .

This Song Just Explains My Situation At The Moment; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S35THmZD_E

Do You Think I'll See Her Again m8 ? I Was Going To Ask Her If She Wanted To Get Something To Eat, But She Had Class At The Moment .

Well, if you saw her in a certain place on campus, visit there from time to time. Hopefully you'll run into her again. If you felt this strong about her, there's no reason to give up on it. You'll never know until you try m8 :smileywink: 

Dubstep and Anime? Hmm, can't say I've ran into that before :smileyvery-happy:

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 352 of 409 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 1, 2013

d1v4d wrote:

Well, if you saw her in a certain place on campus, visit there from time to time. Hopefully you'll run into her again. If you felt this strong about her, there's no reason to give up on it. You'll never know until you try m8 :smileywink: 

Your Right, But I Saw Her Exiting The Campus Book Store And I Was Just Entering When I Seen Her, But I Said **bleep** It And Went To Talk To Her Right Then And There .Lol

You Have To Admit I Have The Huevos To Talk To Perfect Women .Laughs You Agree m8 ? ; )

But I Don't Quit When I Want Something Bad And She Meets Those Conditions Perfectly .Laughs

Yup I Would Say It's A Good Combo, But Not Every1's Taste You Know ? But Did You Enjoy It Or Was It WhatEv ? .Haha

What Type Of Music Does My Best Buddy Of The Whole Wide World Listen To ? I'm Interested In Your Response m8 : )

Edit: removed profanity

U--J

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Please use plain text.
Message 353 of 409 (134 Views)
Fender Bender
4057 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 1, 2013

stripesmarine wrote:

d1v4d wrote:

Your Right, But I Saw Her Exiting The Campus Book Store And I Was Just Entering When I Seen Her, But I Said **bleep** It And Went To Talk To Her Right Then And There .Lol

You Have To Admit I Have The Huevos To Talk To Perfect Women .Laughs You Agree m8 ? ; )

But I Don't Quit When I Want Something Bad And She Meets Those Conditions Perfectly .Laughs

Yup I Would Say It's A Good Combo, But Not Every1's Taste You Know ? But Did You Enjoy It Or Was It WhatEv ? .Haha

What Type Of Music Does My Best Buddy Of The Whole Wide World Listen To ? I'm Interested In Your Response m8 : )

U--J

Honestly, anything that's catchy. Ranging from Rammstein, Eluveitie, Ozzy, Led Zeppelin to Thomas Bergensen (epic orchestra). A pretty big array of music, I'd say.

And yes, congratz on that. It was deffinitely the right choice to go and talk to her. As you describe your situation, she has to be cute, so good job :smileywink:

It's your mission to go and find her again one day then :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 354 of 409 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 1, 2013

@d1v4d Kool .I Never Heard Or Listened To Any Of Those You Just Mentioned .Lol Get It m8 ? "Heard" & "Listened" .Laughing

Honestly m8, She Was So **bleep** Hot I Was Thinking To Myself How I Was Going To Stand Out From The Many (I Assume) Guys Who Have Talked To Her In The Past .

But I Thought Of You And The Team And I Made The Tough Decision .Lol But It Was Worth It To Look At Her Godly Self !

Aye Aye Sir ! The Mission Is Going To Be Accomplished For The Team !

I Wanted To Get Her # Or Email But She Had To Get Going To Her Class, I Just Hope I See Her Again, I Pray To The Gods I Do !!!

But Thnx For The Advice My Lad You Are My Best Option In The Study Of Women .Laughs ; )

U--J

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Please use plain text.
Message 355 of 409 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Feb 26, 2013
@stripesmarine

I'm sure I only know the basics. You're the one doing the work, not me :smileywink: I'm just supporting.

Keep me updated on how things go m8 :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 356 of 409 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

Feb 27, 2013

@d1v4d You Know Women Better Than Anyone I Know m8 ! :smileyhappy:

You Are My Expert In Love d1v4d ; )

But I Didn't See Her Today, I Was In The Exact Location Too, Maybe It Was A 1 Time Thing You Know ?

But If Anything My Lad, I Might Just Have To Scout Her Out In The Campus Huh ? .Laughs

Is This A Good Idea ? :smileyvery-happy:

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Please use plain text.
Message 357 of 409 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 1, 2013

@stripesmarine

If you're anything like me, you'll run into her when you least expect it. Don't go looking for her, you probably won't end up seeing her. Check once in a while, but don't push it. You should run into her sometime soon :smileyhappy:

I believe in no such thing. I believe that a partner is just someone who can deal with your **bleep**, and of course YOU dealing with THEIR **bleep**, also :smileywink:

I wish you the best of luck brotha from anotha motha (that's an oldie).

U--J

Please use plain text.
Message 358 of 409 (78 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

Mar 2, 2013

@d1v4d By The Gods d1v4d You Have The Insight Of A God !

You Are Right About Not Looking Too Hard But Letting It Happen Naturally .

I Would Of Never Thought Of It .Lol But As You Know m8 Women Are Another Language Huh ? .Laughs

But As Long As I Look "Alright" To The Ladies I Should Be Kool Huh ? :smileyhappy:

My m8 Is Positive About Relationships Huh .Laughs I Joke I Joke ,

Thnx My Shade Brother You Keep Me Wanting To Push Forward In Life !

By The Way Have You Seen This Video Yet; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiCZLESRUOA

You Know Sony & SSM Is Taking God of War Seriously : )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Please use plain text.
Message 359 of 409 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Mar 2, 2013

I haven't seen that, but that's awesome. I could only imagine the pressure that they gotta go through at this point.

I only say that because if you think about her too much, you'll just distract yourself. Don't hope for much, just go with the flow, so to speak :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 360 of 409 (46 Views)
0 Likes