Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Re: New Mode: Honor of The Gods

Mar 3, 2013

@d1v4d Your Right, But Now It's Gone Gold (In Production) m8 .

Thnx For The Pointers My Lad, I Would Def. Agree : )

How Long Do You Think SSM Is Going To Support The MP ? I Think 2 Years Max .

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 361 of 409 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Mar 3, 2013
@stripesmarine

I'll give it a good 2.5-3 years. They don't need to have it up for THAT long, most of us would have moved by then.:smileyhappy:
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 362 of 409 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Mar 6, 2013

@d1v4d You Are Optimistic Huh m8 ? .Lol

I Remember Hearing A SSM Dev Saying This About The MP Longevity, "As Long As God Of War Fans Keep Playing, Supporting, & Giving Life To The MP; We (SSM) Have To Give Our Fans What They Want In The Long Run" Might Of Been A Jason McDonald ? Who Knows .Lol

But As You See m8, You Are Right About This MP Standing Out As A Example . The Advertising (Rise Of The Warrior, From Ashes Commericial, Developer Diaries) , Marketing (Pre-Order Bonuses, PS3 Bundles, Collectors Edition), & Selling (MSRP For CE, The MP Is The Main Focus, The Quality Of The SP) Of The MP Is Top Notch On The PS3 This Time Around .

*stripesmarine does not move on so easily d1v4d* .Laughs

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 363 of 409 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Mar 6, 2013

stripesmarine wrote:

@d1v4d You Are Optimistic Huh m8 ? .Lol

I Remember Hearing A SSM Dev Saying This About The MP Longevity, "As Long As God Of War Fans Keep Playing, Supporting, & Giving Life To The MP; We (SSM) Have To Give Our Fans What They Want In The Long Run" Might Of Been A Jason McDonald ? Who Knows .Lol

But As You See m8, You Are Right About This MP Standing Out As A Example . The Advertising (Rise Of The Warrior, From Ashes Commericial, Developer Diaries) , Marketing (Pre-Order Bonuses, PS3 Bundles, Collectors Edition), & Selling (MSRP For CE, The MP Is The Main Focus, The Quality Of The SP) Of The MP Is Top Notch On The PS3 This Time Around .

*stripesmarine does not move on so easily d1v4d* .Laughs

I WANT them to support it for a long time, but I move on very very fast :smileyhappy: I have to stay up-to-date, it's a MUST for me.

I want GoW to go Egyptian, I'd die of excitement. 

Message 364 of 409 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Mar 8, 2013

@d1v4d Are You Going To Skip School To Play It Right Away m8 ? I Might .Laughs

I Also Now Decided To Play The MP 1st Instead Of The MP, I Know The PSN Is Going To Go Under Maintenace At A Point And I'll Play The SP During .

I Just Realize I Forgot What This Thread Was About Until I Read The Title .Laughing

It's Been A While Since I Added Anything To The Original Post .

But Now Since SSM Revealed Co-Op I Might Just Decide To Play It A Lot .

So Far Here Is How I'll Play GoW: A

55% Competitive MP

35% Co-Op

10% SP

How About You d1v4d ? I Know Your Playing MP 1st, But When Do You Think You'll Play SP ?

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 365 of 409 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Mar 8, 2013
@stripesmarine

Yah I'll be playing SP also, for sure. Not skipping school for it, though. If I do, I know I'll regret it. It'll only take me the weekend to recover from it :smileywink:

Message 366 of 409 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Mar 9, 2013

@d1v4d I See .School Before Anything Else .I Respect You For Your Honesty d1v4d !

I'll Start To Play The MP After My Last Class On Thursday, I Plan To Play Until Monday At 2:00am .Laughs

I Have A Feeling The MP Is Going To Be So Captivating I'll Just Lose Focus During Class For Playing So Much The Night Before .

Are You Thinking You'll Be Able To Control The Urge To Want To Play One More Match Then Another One More Match Until It's A Cycle ?

I Hope We Are Strong Enough To Resist The Urge To Not Want To Study For A While .

Alright My Lad Let Your Shade Brother Know How You Feel About This .

I'm About To Hit The Hay Right Now, So I Hope You Sleep Well My Shade Bro ! Good Night ; )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 367 of 409 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Mar 9, 2013

stripesmarine wrote:

@d1v4d I See .School Before Anything Else .I Respect You For Your Honesty d1v4d !

I'll Start To Play The MP After My Last Class On Thursday, I Plan To Play Until Monday At 2:00am .Laughs

I Have A Feeling The MP Is Going To Be So Captivating I'll Just Lose Focus During Class For Playing So Much The Night Before .

Are You Thinking You'll Be Able To Control The Urge To Want To Play One More Match Then Another One More Match Until It's A Cycle ?

I Hope We Are Strong Enough To Resist The Urge To Not Want To Study For A While .

Alright My Lad Let Your Shade Brother Know How You Feel About This .

I'm About To Hit The Hay Right Now, So I Hope You Sleep Well My Shade Bro ! Good Night ; )

I'll be fine with the urges to play. But I agree, it does seem to be pretty **bleep** epic. I'll probably pick it up on Tuesday afternoon, or something.

Peace out my brotha!

Message 368 of 409 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Mar 15, 2013
As metlgearsolid200 Said During Our Matches, SSM Needs To Implement This Idea In The MP .

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 369 of 409 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Mar 15, 2013
@d1v4d I Hope SSM Adds New MP Modes Soon, I Feel A New Mode Is Going To Be A New Way To Enjoy It A Lot .Lol

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 370 of 409 (52 Views)
0 Likes