Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 21 2013
By: John-TC Lombax Warrior 164 posts

New Prestige Idea (i think*)

8 replies 262 views Edited Feb 21, 2013

How about we have to stick with one god once we choose and then once we get the god to max level we start over, but we keep our weapons and armor unlocks but have to level the magics and relics and the god specific all over again. So you choose ares first rech max level and you get teleported back to the temple. Ares would say mortal you have fufilled that which was required of you may keep all your exp and I release you of your bond. Which would then let you choose one of the other gods and start over but you can use either gods stuff at anytime but only one set of magic so either you can use ares **bleep** and be maxed out or use whatever gods stuff you chose but would be a dif level with him and you can do this with each god. Once you have maxed out that god of course then you get to choos another.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (262 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1031 posts

Re: New Prestige Idea (i think*)

Feb 21, 2013

hmm its good idea it will keep you from getting bored 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
849 posts

Feb 21, 2013

I already thought of this like a week ago, guess no one reads my posts. :smileysad:

Erebus..jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (227 Views)
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

Feb 22, 2013
No I read yours you would have us mix the god spells I just mean you get to basically create a alt identity that goes with that god no mixing spells or specific god relics
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Re: New Prestige Idea (I think*)

Feb 22, 2013

disturbeddude101 wrote:

I already thought of this like a week ago, guess no one reads my posts. :smileysad:

Hey now, I read it.

Some are for legacy/prestige , some are against it. The main argument against is they don't like losing ALL their stuff. Which is completely understandable.  If they made it to wear you didn't lose everything then more people would be on board.

Another argument against it was some don't like the level idea at all and it feels too RPG like. Well for this one , you are already switching armor and things like that , that give an RPG feel. They had levels in the beta and if they stay , just make the most of them for those that want it, give it to them.  You didn't really gain stats or anything anyway so I was wondering why people kept complaining about people being such a higher level than them.  Other than unlocking a little better equipment there wasn't really that much difference in my Ares guy. (others might have had a different experience) As I learned the game mechanics better is when I got better the gear didn't really make a whole lot of difference in the beta for me.  As long as they gave an option to or not to I don't see what a big issue would be about it.

@John-TC

likes, dislikes and other variations of legacy/prestiging were discussed in this thread if you want to take a look

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/God-of-War-Ascension-Multiplayer/Level-Cap-Your-thoughts/m-p/...

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (212 Views)
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Feb 23, 2013
Don't underestimate us, Disturbeddude! I haven't been active lately, but I've seen it, also. Don't be so quick to assume :smileyhappy:

There are many caring people around here; I won't say names...but they know who they are. You're covered m8 :smileywink:
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
849 posts

Feb 23, 2013

Good to know! It's just hard to tell if no one replies (except rachelnlucas).

Erebus..jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
864 posts

Feb 24, 2013
I saw it too. I just didn't comment on either one.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Feb 25, 2013
I like this idea better but prestigeing is just stupid to me i hate it. It divides the multiplayer. People tend to think oh im prestige ur base level u suck. It also leads to bad matchmaking and in general to me is just a bad idea.
Kings are Made in WAR- Leader of Team Street Killas
http://www.youtube.com/user/kingParkerTSK
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (138 Views)
0 Likes