Dec 22 2012
By: xXLeGrosJRXx First Son 3 posts

New Weapons Idea

8 replies 110 views Edited Dec 22, 2012

I was thinking since Poseidon is a god you can allign yourself to as well as Hades, we should add 2 more weapon types; Spears and Blades (like Kratos' weapon). Since we already have King Leonidas with his spear as a character if you pre-order the game, why not add spears we could have poseidons trident and make up plenty of other cool spears for the other gods. Of coursee you couldn't throw them like the world object spear or the spear of olympus because it be OP but ya. Then for the blades we could do the Claws of Hades it be so cool. We could also do the blades of chaos, blades of athena and make up a bunch more for the other gods. I just think it would add more diversity and challenge to the multiplayer. The blades would be good for long ranged attacks but in close quarters people with swords or hammers would have an edge. The spear could be like a snkeay weapon where it's a med range and we could balance it. Lemme know what you think maybe my voice will be heard. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9471 posts

Re: New Weapons Idea

Dec 22, 2012
Who knows, there might be. But as of now I don't mind it being hammers/swords as long as there's plenty of them. Thought I'd hate the idea of only 2 weapon types but it isn't bad at all.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (106 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 22, 2012

oh forgot to mention, i know the blades are already like power ups kinda like the boots of hermes but if they were implemented, the power ups would probably be changed maybe?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Dec 22, 2012
I would love for there to be axes. The one handed variety not polearms. Even if it was just swords and hammers I'd be pretty happy though
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (102 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 22, 2012

Ya forsure, just find it bland in the beta since we have like 5 swords and hammers i think maybe 4 but ya

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Dec 22, 2012
They held back several skins of everything. Rise of the Warrior players already have two weapons unlocked I believe, plus both Hades and Poseidon will have an axe and hammer each, and all sorts of other nicknaks. Even if they keep it swords and hammers we'll have quite a few to pick from
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Dec 22, 2012

They can do sword and shield: stun would use shield bash, specials could range from a lot of stabs to boomerang shield, have gauntlets like Hercules fists, a staff. If it's in single player, some form of it is in multiplayer....

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (87 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Dec 22, 2012

I agree they should add  diffrent type of weapon in the game and they all should be unique  **bleep** that I those giant metal fists

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Dec 23, 2012
if you're talking about World Weapons, we will see a sling and a shield, in addition to the club, spear, and sword.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (69 Views)
0 Likes