Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 22 2013
By: Aaron_4262 Lombax Warrior 151 posts

New Weapons and Fifth God Mentor???

4 replies 586 views Edited Jan 22, 2013

I already posted a message about this but no one really replyed so i want to know if the game should add

daggers (Claw of Hades)

Claws_of_Hades.png

and spears (poseidons trident)

poseidonsTrident.jpg

also at the start of the beta when your in the arena thing choosing a god between zues and ares (theres also hades and poseidon but there locked in beta) there is a fith stair case at the far right opposite of hades do you guys think there will be a fith god and if so who and what do you think about new weapon types ?

Message 1 of 5 (586 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: New Weapons and Fifth God Mentor???

Jan 22, 2013

Message 2 of 5 (563 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Jan 23, 2013

If they decided to add another God to the mix for multiplayer, I can only imagine it would be Apollo.  I think it could be argued that he more than anyone is the closest to the 4 primary gods they already have to choose from.  In most greek mythology, Apollo and Helios are actually synonomous with one another and eventually were thought to be one and the same.  So if you have Zeus reigning over the sky, Poseidon the sea,  Hades the underworld, along with Ares the god of war, then Apollo, god of the sun and light seems like the right fit to me.   Hopefully a new God will arrive in the form of DLC somewhere down the line.

As far as a third primary weapon class to choose from, I can't imagine what else would work besides a spear.  Anything else might render the game too unbalanced if the reach of the weapon is too long or short from say a bow or short-sword.  My money is on the spear, seeing as how if you pre-order at Gamestop and get Leonidas, it says in the advertising that you "unlock his armor and SPEAR from 300."

Cool question though. I wondered the same thing when I went through the training and saw the open staircase.  Glad someone brought it up.  I'd love to hear other people's suggestions or predictions.

Message 3 of 5 (546 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Jan 23, 2013

your probaby right but i rather helios than apollo cause apollo fights with a bow and the long range fighting would probably be really cheap and anoying and people are probably going to spam the hell out of th bow if they put apollo so my vote goes for helios who dosent want to be the personification of the sun

Message 4 of 5 (529 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Jan 23, 2013

better yet what if it was say a titan this way they could have an enemy faction thats against both startans and trojens. And since the SP has the furries why not make it Oranose we havent seen him before. But if it were a god id say Heliose because you could have a perk where he blinds and stuns his foes with a blast of light.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 5 (514 Views)
0 Likes