Jan 24 2013
By: gabrielzeven First Son 5 posts

New feature require - No Noob abuse

4 replies 135 views Edited Jan 24, 2013

One thing that happens with all multiplayer games is, like in COD, when you see a Noob, everyone abuse. 

In gow, you will find nude bald guys running in diapers....too lame, far too easy

One nice to have, could something upside down, if you are new, you will have 3X power increase, and decreasing lever after level for the (5?) first levels. So everyone will stay away from the overpower noob.

That will give noobs more fun, and less abuse.

I hate perks, pay for win, overpowered high levels.  And always we could use "prestige like" to reset and go back, loose your hardware, gain some magic :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Re: New feature require - No Noob abuse

Jan 24, 2013

yea... and you know what I would do if that was put into effect? Make about a million dummy accounts and just rock people with my level 1. This is an absolutely horrible idea.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (88 Views)
Splicer
72 posts

Jan 24, 2013

hell, I could just make one account and then leave the game at the very last second, preventing me from ever getting XP, staying a level 1 with 3 times the power of the level 30s for ever.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (80 Views)
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Jan 24, 2013

4746.jpg

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Jan 24, 2013

Yeah, abuse of that would start right off the bat.  You have to put in your dues at all games.  Just make sure you are a noob when most everyone else will be a noob on March 12. A lot of people who complain about the battle system on here also seemed to have had beginners luck.  You get certain perks for dying so maybe make sure you use those at first.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (66 Views)