Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
244 posts

Re: New multiplayer trailer/info next week - Hades, Poseidon, New maps, NEW MODE

Mar 3, 2013
I am...THE PENUT BUTTER JELLY GOD! NOW DER YA GO!

* squashes warrior with a giant sandwich*
Message 11 of 21 (408 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Re: New multiplayer trailer/info next week - Hades, Poseidon, New maps, NEW MODE

[ Edited ]
Mar 3, 2013

carnifex49 wrote:
@Rumba_Lumba can you explain what you mean by Team Deathmatch Reverse Stock/Stock?

Also people rave on the 5th slot since Tank commented on its existence with something akin to "it's there for a reason".

Stock = you get a "stock" number of lives. (example, 10 lives). whoever gets to die more often to get to zero lives loses. team deathmatch scenario: Each team shares one pool of number of lives (example: 10 lives across 4 members).

Reverse stock = fastest to get a certain number of kills win (example: 10 kills). team deathmatch scenario: trojans, in total, gets killed 10 times during the match. doesn't matter if one player gets killed 10 times and the others zero times, or 2 players get killed 5 times plus other two zero times.

so they're really pushing for another god?

i saw the E3 demo, MP beta, and the recent demo files and haven't come across any other gods besides the 4. i don't know if i said this already, but there's 4 magics per god, or at least 4 for Ares, 4 for Hades, and 3 for Zeus and Poseidon. i don't know if Poseidon and Zeus will only get 3 magics each (given how powerful Zeus' magics are, save for that one magic where you turn invincible for 2.5 secs or whatever crap it was. EDIT: it was an item, sorry).

what makes me lean more on the latter is that i've heard an audio file where the announcer says "Two Lives Left". I was thinking it would be for FFA, but i saw a BTS vid where there was Trojans vs Spartans, and the scores were of single digits.

also, there will be 4 items per god. i don't know the exact descriptions at all. 

for example, with Zeus i got

"BurstHeal, Shield, Dash, Shockwave" 

in the filenames. i saw this before the MP beta. in hindsight, BurstHeal is for the item that restores some HP (the battlehorn of restoration?), Shield is of course the one where you become invincible for 2.5 seconds, Dash is of course the one everyone uses for Capture the Flag. so you guys can just imagine what Shockwave will be, or at least i hope it gives you an idea of what it does.

Message 12 of 21 (393 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
859 posts

Mar 3, 2013

I'm thinking that the 5th God slot will be empty on lauch day. Todd Papy has even said recently that he still doesn't know what they're going to do with it. Future DLC, most likely.

Erebus..jpg
Message 13 of 21 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1333 posts

Mar 4, 2013
Who would you guys want it to be?

I'd like Morpheus to be there. He took a big part in the God of War story and almost destroyed Olympus in God of War: Chains of Olympus.

lawl.jpg

Message 14 of 21 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Mar 4, 2013

Morpheus would be pretty badas*. His armor looks pretty cool, also. Digging the fan head piece Smiley Wink

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 15 of 21 (232 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1144 posts

Mar 5, 2013

imagine the 5th slot isnt a god but a TITAN. i would pledge to kronos or gaia but not atlas. 

Message 16 of 21 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Mar 5, 2013
Where is this video!!!?
Message 17 of 21 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

Mar 5, 2013

Well, can't u read ? they said next week...

Message 18 of 21 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Mar 5, 2013

I probably won't even get around to watching it. Might as well savour it now.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 19 of 21 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
279 posts

Mar 5, 2013
They said next week, last week exless. So it has nothing to do with knowing how to read lol. I believe we will see the trailer tomorrow.
Message 20 of 21 (134 Views)
0 Likes