Keyblade Wielder
9466 posts

Re: New skins for maxed equipment

May 5, 2013
Definitely, most things in GoW SP change with level gain, items in MP should too.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 16 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

May 5, 2013
That's a good idea (spending XP).

However CoD is not the ony game with prestige.

Assassin's Creed (since revalations) aso have this system. It works well.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 16 (74 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 5, 2013

@czeuch 

I understand that. In some situations it works, others.. not so much.

Take Gears of War for example.

In Gears 2 earning your wings (lv100) was a huge accomplishment. Once they added prestige in Gears 3 it became worthless ( and tedious) to keep ranking up.

Not to say it couldn't work here, but after all the whining people do about how long it takes to rank as is.. which I say "quit yo whining fools".

Not only that but it could potentially ruin the game for new comers. You would still have access to SoD and artemis armour at lv1 (unless you re-lock them), but that would cause more RQ and whining.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 16 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1343 posts

May 5, 2013
I really like this idea the only thing I DON'T like about it is--- it could get to the point where u didn't know **bleep** ur opponent is wearing-- don't know about u all but I like to look in FFA and sorta plan my attacks based on somones armor-- for instance-- do I go pure offensive on this weak defense or do I run and get health/ try to parry into a large combo on this full battle armor of Poseidon warrior--- etc-- as long as the skins still looked like the armor that it was but with color/ spike variation I think it would be awsome-- I like to see what people are wearing though
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 16 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1343 posts

May 5, 2013
As far as weapons-- it would be really cool if they gained extra looks as they leveled up-- like Kratos blades do
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 16 (64 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
972 posts

May 6, 2013

Crackle2012 wrote:
I really like this idea the only thing I DON'T like about it is--- it could get to the point where u didn't know **bleep** ur opponent is wearing-- don't know about u all but I like to look in FFA and sorta plan my attacks based on somones armor-- for instance-- do I go pure offensive on this weak defense or do I run and get health/ try to parry into a large combo on this full battle armor of Poseidon warrior--- etc-- as long as the skins still looked like the armor that it was but with color/ spike variation I think it would be awsome-- I like to see what people are wearing though

Even if the reskin changed the equipment a lot, maybe all players could preview them, so it would be possible to know what a player is using if you took a look at the items list and their variations.

signature.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 16 (48 Views)