Reply
Highlighted
Splicer
Registered: 01/14/2013
Offline
56 posts
 

Re: Not maxed out at level 30?

Jan 17, 2013

What do you guys think about a possible prestige? I don't think there should be one. I do believe that you can gain extra tokens for challenges. Thoughts??

 

Message 11 of 15 (120 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/08/2013
Offline
5591 posts
 

Re: Not maxed out at level 30?

Jan 17, 2013

@deathdudeo616 Hey Amigo Go Check Out My Thread About A Possible 'God' Legacy Tiers .

 

@everyone Please Don't Use The Word "Prestige" It Is Too Call of Duty !

_____________________________
Long, Live, The Shade Legion Σκιά !

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 12 of 15 (116 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 04/12/2007
Offline
491 posts
 

Re: Not maxed out at level 30?

Jan 17, 2013

deathdude616 wrote:

What do you guys think about a possible prestige? I don't think there should be one. I do believe that you can gain extra tokens for challenges. Thoughts??

 



Well if you change your champion you start over. While still being able to return to your original choice without the loss of anything. After I'm done upgrading all of Zeus armor I'll start on Ares.

 

I think a prestige would be cool, but only after you maxed everything out for all the Gods. For a reward it would be nice to have a special icon next to your name in the multiplayer to show this.

 

Also being a Home Community Volunteer I would love to see a, God of War: Ascension Home Reward. Like the Champion's Armor and Blade, for our avatars to wear. With all the pieces individual so we can mix and match with other Home items. -_^

 

 

 

 

Message 13 of 15 (114 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 01/14/2013
Offline
56 posts
 

Re: Not maxed out at level 30?

Jan 17, 2013

stripesmarine wrote:

@everyone Please Don't Use The Word "Prestige" It Is Too Call of Duty !


That's the reason I don't think there should be one. It's not God of War but one thing they do have is  you can gain experience after you max out your level which I feel would work nicely here.

 

P.S. Could you send me a link to your thread?

 


JERRY-666 wrote:


Well if you change your champion you start over. While still being able to return to your original choice without the loss of anything. After I'm done upgrading all of Zeus armor I'll start on Ares.

I think a prestige would be cool, but only after you maxed everything out for all the Gods. For a reward it would be nice to have a special icon next to your name in the multiplayer to show this.

Also being a Home Community Volunteer I would love to see a, God of War: Ascension Home Reward. Like the Champion's Armor and Blade, for our avatars to wear. With all the pieces individual so we can mix and match with other Home items. -_^



I really like that idea and your colored lettering

Message 14 of 15 (109 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4062 posts
 

Re: Not maxed out at level 30?

Jan 17, 2013

I like the idea of leveling all over again, but I would want to unlock things each time I start over/"prestige". Would be cool. Smiley Happy

 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 15 of 15 (99 Views)
Reply
0 Likes