Apr 10 2013
By: BIueSteel Sackboy 403 posts

Objectives = Noob? o.O

65 replies 377 views Edited Apr 10, 2013

Apparently, going for chests, chalices and other game objectives makes you a bad/noob player. Or thats what I've been told by a few frustrated players who constantly lose to me.

photo Posiedon2.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 66 (377 Views)
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Re: Objectives = Noob? o.O

Apr 10, 2013

I do this too when the game is laggy. Why fight in a match were people just spam Hades' sword/maul specials, also? No fun in that, and my little cousins could pull that off. Keep doing it. If you're making them mad, you're doing something right. I only get pi*sed off on Labyrinth. I get ringed-out in the most bullsh*t ways.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 66 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Apr 10, 2013

People are silly.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 66 (366 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Apr 10, 2013
Well, I've lost games due to lack of objectives points.

No more! Now I try to balance both, trying to go for 1000 points each.

Objectives are very important.

What they should do is to create a deathmatch mode without anything but combat.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 66 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
494 posts

Apr 10, 2013
It does not make you bad player....in my opinion..since I rarely collect chests or do objective other than executing the Cyclops and awakening the Gorgon..I earn my victories by combat points.....I just personally find it a bit irritating to see that someone who scored 3 kills & 8 deaths above my score of 12 kills & 5 deaths..solely because he had higher objective points...It sometimes makes feel that i had played bodyguard throughout that whole match while he collected chests.... I am known for saving many of my teammates lives when they are in a pinch but I will not fight your battles for you while you go collect favor..
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 66 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Apr 10, 2013
I also prefer to earn combat points, but sometimes they're not enough.

So now I'm learning to mix.

:smileyhappy:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 66 (349 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1201 posts

Apr 10, 2013
i don't care how people earn there favour, but imo the chest gives to much point!
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 66 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
396 posts

Apr 10, 2013

Objectives suck, stupid to have no REAL choise in how you want to play/win. It is a COMBAT game for F_UCKS sake!!!

Would you seriously like to play something like this? If you like objectives so much why don't you go give this thread your blessing and hope something like this gets implemented for all the carebears.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/God-of-War-Ascension-Multiplayer/New-game-mode-Adventure-mode...

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 66 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Apr 10, 2013

my last game was 11-4 K/D , and we lose to players with 3-8 K/d.....we lucking objectives...it sucks when this happens...:smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 66 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1495 posts

Apr 10, 2013
People who aren't familiar with the game are the ones who will complain. This issue also spans differently over the two modes.

I don't know why people always brag about 15-1 in TFoTG. Compared to objective points it doesn't really give you much favour. When I play TFoTG my priorities switch straight to objectives because in the end that's what wins it for your team. I'll still fight the battles but I'm not so naive thinking we are going to win because I'm on a 10+ kill streak.

When I play MoC I'm more kill oriented but I realise objectives are important. Sometimes I get in a groove of killing people that I temporarily forget about chests. It's moments like these that cause me to lose matches every once e in awhile, even though I have the most kills in the game.

Check out my channel for GoW matches, highlights and other videos.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 66 (324 Views)