Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
632 posts

Re: Objectives = Noob? o.O

Apr 11, 2013

I don't find it any fun and I don't think it's right to be rewarded by pressing and holding R1 for like 3 seconds to get quater of the match points along with 50 magic twice I can get over anything else but that, it's just so not earned in anyway and yes I run to get chest a lot of times especially because most of the time I'm not lucky enough to get that god intervetion it actually bothers me more than the glitches.

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 66 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
634 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 11, 2013

Yes,i gather altars but i dont hunt chest´s anymore,and why would i no need for experience points anymore. So it´s my fault because my team is losing? I think its your chest hunters fault. I do everything in my power to keep enemy DEAD! so that chest and objective runners has a easy task to capture them ,in my team.Im doing a favor in my team because all i do is kill so others have a walk in park to capture points and hunt chests.

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 66 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Apr 11, 2013

I am an objective player first. Fighter second. My play style will reflect that. I rarely play Match of Champions but love Team Favor and CTF.  Call me a noob if you want. I want to win, not pad KDR.

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 66 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Apr 11, 2013
To me, if your the most dominant player, u should be able to get the altars or chalice and whoopass along the way. If u got a great k/d ratio and no objective points, it seems like your more picking and choosing certain fights to jump in. Anyone can get a good k/d ratio I think, but if u got most objective and best k/d then u know someone is putting in work
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 66 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Apr 11, 2013

People need to get over it.

They are just butt hurt they scored less point than you. If SSM didnt want you to obtain favor, they wouldnt have implimented the system. Blame the game, not the player.

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 66 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
396 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2013

"They are just butt hurt they scored less point than you." ....... Seriously.... having less points hurts their butts??? I think your butt hurts because your brain seems to be in there. Who gives 2 donkeydicks about POINTS??? It's not like losing in this game is a big deal... If losing team/players got NO xp, then holy crap i would grab those altars with the speed of Hermes!

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 66 (51 Views)
0 Likes