Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
758 posts

Re: Official Jump Grapple Poll

Aug 10, 2013
because if you don't you'll perform a quick or heavy attack...
Message 41 of 52 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1764 posts

Aug 10, 2013

xDC-RaasClaatx wrote:
@Sparrow-Hawk now we're getting somewhere, thats a pretty good idea that way the timing wouldn't be as strict. Like Tekken's air grapples

Somewhere. D:  Well this GOWA online movesets have way fewer moves than other fighting games compared to.

I kinda had hard time to solve this such simple but.. Yet diffcult to respond.

I'm not good at playing Tekken. So I never seen Tekken's air grapple/grabs in action before...

Message 42 of 52 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Aug 10, 2013

xDC-RaasClaatx wrote:
because if you don't you'll perform a quick or heavy attack...

that's what i'm saying. air grapple vs ground grapple. r1 x? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 43 of 52 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
307 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2013

Dont make a jump grapple that would be too annoying, cuz you end up jumping alot, make JUMP BLOCKING grappable. because that trash is just super annoying.

LIke if they jump block you can grab their feet and slam them down or something. Should be easy to animate and code in.

--------------------------------
Reapers of War

Message 44 of 52 (86 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1764 posts

Aug 10, 2013

xDC-RaasClaatx wrote:
Sparrow-Hawk be logical bro we have to fix it with the resources we have. One does not simply add a gauge bar to a finished game. If its not already on the system then they just manipulate a current file to make it a new one.

I just realized so I had to search to quote on that rely.

How do you know they can't add a gauge bar to this game as simple? Then explain it why how they able to insert new moves for Gauntlets?!

So we should ask them to insert some Anti Air countermeasures or something like that

Message 45 of 52 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Aug 10, 2013

kal-jo wrote:

Dont make a jump grapple that would be too annoying, cuz you end up jumping alot, make JUMP BLOCKING grappable. because that trash is just super annoying.

LIke if they jump block you can grab their feet and slam them down or something. Should be easy to animate and code in.

This is a great idea.. make jump block only grappleable and not just jump..  will solve problem

Message 46 of 52 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
312 posts

Aug 10, 2013

I usually agree with you Raas but this is a bad idea.  Jumping serves too many purposes to make it pop a white halo on you.

Message 47 of 52 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Aug 10, 2013
^ that's why Kal-Jo's idea is great, only while holding block while you jump. i know u still need to use L1 for specials but it could have a split second delay and then be grapplable
Message 48 of 52 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
758 posts

Aug 10, 2013
I don't think many people understood what I wrote. If you jump and don't commit to an attack then you can be grappled out of the air, so basically if you just glide through the air and don't do anything your getting your @ss punished, because your not jumping for a cause but only to either bunny hop, or escape, and jumping is not your escape maneuver. @Russ4ua14 Jumping has way too many advantages for it not to have a countermeasure.
Message 49 of 52 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1655 posts

Aug 10, 2013

i just want to point out that this feature would have horrendus lag issues the same way dodge grapple has

- CPT of the Lomabax Preatorian Guard

"don't forget to buy poison arrows in order to f**k you chair"- epic name bro
Message 50 of 52 (52 Views)
0 Likes