Sackboy
533 posts

Re: Official Trial of the Gods Bug Thread

[ Edited ]
Apr 22, 2013

Legionario-Cero wrote:

I'm guessing there were a few posts or thread about this, but I'm too bothered by this I have to make one.

There are tons of bugs that appeared after the recent update.

1.  in trial of the gods co-op mode, if a friend dies, it takes over 10 grabs for it to actually work and revive the friend, the grab just doesn't work until after many tries.

2. mobs now rest at the middle of the combat? usually happens right before the death, they just like sit down and rest and then after some seconds the red mark above their head pops up, huge time waster

3. on forum of hercules, ran it with a partner, against hercules on round 5, hercules grabbed me and did his punching animation where it tells you to shake the two sticks to get loose, and so I did, shaked them like crazy but hercules kept punching me all the way to my death (had over half HP bar), definitely a bug

Hey, i was with you in that match last night. Man, like 5 or 6 trys to rescue you and the same for you trying to rescue me (bugged badly). I think is a lag issue. Where are you from Legionario? im from Capital Federal (Buenos Aires, Argentina, Fibertel mi coneccion)

The brutal kill have a priority to do the move, so, if i hit the mob and he go to stun state i have the priority to do the brutal kill (3 secs i think), BUT that dont need to be in Trial of the gods, thats the bug, and thats why you see the mob "resting" till the red mark appear to do the execute. 

And the bug with hercules is a crap, he kills you no matter what, if you are playing alone is a certain death (or you need to equip full manticore/cyclopean to survive)

Message 11 of 19 (106 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Apr 22, 2013

hercules keeps chasing us and wont stop also wrath wont die resulting in timer going out

Message 12 of 19 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Apr 22, 2013

Legionario-Cero wrote:

I'm guessing there were a few posts or thread about this, but I'm too bothered by this I have to make one.

1.  in trial of the gods co-op mode, if a friend dies, it takes over 10 grabs for it to actually work and revive the friend, the grab just doesn't work until after many tries.

2. mobs now rest at the middle of the combat? usually happens right before the death, they just like sit down and rest and then after some seconds the red mark above their head pops up, huge time waster

3. on forum of hercules, ran it with a partner, against hercules on round 5, hercules grabbed me and did his punching animation where it tells you to shake the two sticks to get loose, and so I did, shaked them like crazy but hercules kept punching me all the way to my death (had over half HP bar), definitely a bug

1. Sounds like a lag issue to me.

2. Not a bug. If your teammate put them in the "stun" state, then the get "first dibs" to do a brutal kill on them. If they do not do it in the amount of time that is given, then the other player will get a chance to.

3. May be an issue. Although I have never seen this myself.

photo TonyDanzaClan.jpg
Message 13 of 19 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Apr 22, 2013

Legionario-Cero wrote:

1.is a Lag issue

2.it prevent to killsteal when you teammate put enemy to stun state but sometime It bugged either I and my teammate can't kill it until it pop up it annoy when it happened on boss or chimera.

3.I rapid shake like crazy I only get one or two punch.

Message 14 of 19 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1505 posts

Apr 22, 2013
Setting traps but trap kills given to team mate on Desert of Lost Souls.

Please tell me this happens to other people besides me
Message 15 of 19 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Apr 22, 2013

Cyris wrote:
Setting traps but trap kills given to team mate on Desert of Lost Souls.

Please tell me this happens to other people besides me

It always kill your teammate if you set it you should tell you teammate don't walk into the trap (except trap on right side is unharm)

Message 16 of 19 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Apr 22, 2013
I have an issue with the new Poseidon relic of excess not working period on trial of the gods with a teammate.. Also sometimes my blade of Poseidon won't generate the magic regenerating balls sometimes and i have never been able to heal my buddy with the lance of Poseidon in TOTG with l1+triangle
Message 17 of 19 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1505 posts

Apr 22, 2013
No, peck. I mean I set traps, and it kills enemies, but it gives credit to my team mate as if he set the trap.
Message 18 of 19 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 22, 2013

Cyris wrote:
No, peck. I mean I set traps, and it kills enemies, but it gives credit to my team mate as if he set the trap.

in that case it give him for lure enemy into the trap if you want the credit lure them or force them into the trap but why you care the credit so much?.

Message 19 of 19 (51 Views)
0 Likes