Apr 03 2013
By: John-TC Lombax Warrior 164 posts

Ok SSM enough already give everyone the spear and hammer for free!!!!!!!!

12 replies 734 views Edited Apr 3, 2013

Since you obviously have not been able to figure out the problem and release a patch for the Spear of Destiny and the Barbarian Hammer, just release the **bleep** things for free and be done with it im tired of having two locked weapons all the time.

Message 1 of 13 (734 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Re: Ok SSM enough already give everyone the spear and hammer for free!!!!!!!!

Apr 3, 2013

No need to shout and be aggressive, I agree it's a bit odd it's taking them too long to figure it out though........I'd be happy with an Artemis blade in exchange instead Smiley Very Happy

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 2 of 13 (565 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1511 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 3, 2013

I'm pretty sure they're working themselves out pretty hard with all the issues and problems to solve in the future update, give them some time they'll surely fix it Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 13 (534 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Apr 3, 2013

UzaruSchutzengel wrote:

I'm pretty sure they're working themselves out pretty hard with all the issues and problems to solve in the future update, give them some time they'll surely fix it Smiley Happy

Exactly. Things take a while to fix because when they try to fix one thing it may break another. So they have to make sure as many things as possible are fixed before releasing it. But I'm sure there will still be things that need fixing or new issues that arise from the fixes. It's an on going process.

photo TonyDanzaClan.jpg
Message 4 of 13 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3054 posts

Apr 3, 2013

John-TC wrote:

Since you obviously have not been able to figure out the problem and release a patch for the Spear of Destiny and the Barbarian Hammer, just release the **bleep** things for free and be done with it im tired of having two locked weapons all the time.

Hello! Rest assured the team is working on these weapons. We hope to have an update to you all soon.

Message 5 of 13 (225 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1497 posts

Apr 3, 2013
How ironic it'll be after all the fuss about these weapons and they end up not being used due to them being mediocre.

Check out my channel for GoW matches, highlights and other videos.
Message 6 of 13 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4319 posts

Apr 4, 2013

DaBeast151 wrote:
How ironic it'll be after all the fuss about these weapons and they end up not being used due to them being mediocre.

Exactly what I was thinking.

I don't understand the rush either, the game's been out less than a month, right?  Heaven forbid there's anything left to collect or unlock.  

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 7 of 13 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3054 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Update from the Patch 1.04 announcement:

Shard and Unlock Requirement Fixes

We are addressing the shard issue preventing players from attaining the Spear of Destiny and Barbarian Hammer in version 1.04 (possibly sooner), and have made additional tuning changes, namely on weapon shard drops for some of the rarer weapons, as well as unlock requirements for certain armor pieces, weapon stats, and magics.

Message 8 of 13 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

Apr 4, 2013
I know I know i shouldnt be rushing i just want to get everything unlocked already it's just grating against a nerve.
Message 9 of 13 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Apr 4, 2013
It'll take 6 chests to unlock the two weapons... You can get that in 2-3 games if you're lucky (MoC 4-player seems to have a lot). Keep complaining about the wrong things.
Message 10 of 13 (107 Views)
0 Likes