Keyblade Wielder
9819 posts

Re: Ok, getting tired of this.

Dec 22, 2012
Umm...I just got grappled and thrown off the map by a dead guy... I hit he died...but then launched me into the air and hit me off the map?
Message 11 of 24 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Dec 22, 2012

Oh god. I hope the Collector's Edition of Ascension comes with 6 extra controllers because im probably going to break a lot of controllers over this multiplayer.Smiley Very Happy

ↅoD Ω W⋏R: ASCENSION BETA!

PSN Gamercards
Message 12 of 24 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Dec 22, 2012
wow dude, in the air??? i haven't seen that yet!
Message 13 of 24 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Dec 22, 2012

Yes, in order to do it, you have to go up to the enemy, the HOLD Δ to throw them in the air, then hit R1 and you will have grappled them in the air. Im pretty sure thats how you do it.

PSN Gamercards
Message 14 of 24 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9819 posts

Dec 22, 2012

AKiMbO-_-SLICEE wrote:

Oh god. I hope the Collector's Edition of Ascension comes with 6 extra controllers because im probably going to break a lot of controllers over this multiplayer.Smiley Very Happy

I played you and another SLICEE character quite a bit a few days ago, was that on purpose?  (both of you in the same lobby that is)

Message 15 of 24 (158 Views)
0 Likes
SCEA
415 posts

OFFICIAL POST
Dec 22, 2012

GOWDEV7 is a bad-**bleep** and will not be revealed any time soon, enjoy =)

That said, we hear you on the evading. It is definitely a defensive tactic, but perhaps it needs some tweaking or even a cooldown period.

I'll investigate with the team.

-Tank

Follow me @Just_Tank and @SonySantaMonica

Every day is community day!
Message 16 of 24 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Dec 22, 2012

Theres 6 of us. We always wanted some sort of Ascension clan a long time ago so now we are finally sucsessful. Hopefully some sort of clan system is made, or at least invite to parties and stuff. Im sure they can do that. We can wait.

PSN Gamercards
Message 17 of 24 (147 Views)
0 Likes
God of War Developer
24 posts

Dec 22, 2012

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback!

We're working on some issues with the evade.

Just to give a background - we're trying to skirt the line between what's fair for the attacker and defender in a lag/latency situation. If i see you evading, you may already be finished on your screen - so who should win?

We've implemented some changes in the latest patch that hopefully addresses this, but there are still some remaining issues we're working through.

In terms of evades being a little overpowered - that's something we're looking into addressing as well. The i-frame debate is always a rough one, but right now it is contributing to certain magics and abilities being less effective than they should be. 

Hopefully we'll have some changes to address this shortly.

Message 18 of 24 (119 Views)
Splicer
73 posts

Dec 22, 2012

I believe you should still be vaulnerable to anything when you are evading. As of now the only thing your vaulnerable too is grappling. I'd keep it the same, but just still become vaulnerable to any other attack. Or maybe like what Tank said, too add some sort of cooldown. It's common sense- You are only jumping a distance, so logically the evade should really only be used to quickly dash yourself away from an enemy that may be Charging up their R1+X or ^ moves.

PSN Gamercards
Message 19 of 24 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9819 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 22, 2012

Oops, double post.  Dang thing said I couldn't post it so I clicked it again lol. 

Message 20 of 24 (106 Views)
0 Likes