Treasure Hunter
5866 posts

Re: Online Match-Making Improvement Update

Apr 11, 2013
That's fine and dandy, but what if we get new relics, magic, armor, or weapons at the conclusion of a match? We have no time to see if we want to equip it.
Message 101 of 126 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Apr 11, 2013

I see many people with the same issues I've been running into.

I get to a match and after a few minutes get connection lost. I'ts happend about 3 times in a few hours.

also see other guys loose connections and get player abandoned match, more than likely got disconnected.

Thought it was just me or bad router.

seems the fix for time did more damage

Message 102 of 126 (350 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Apr 12, 2013
I was able to play some matches but now the game can't find any matches for me...
This has made the situation worse
Message 103 of 126 (288 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Apr 12, 2013

henceforth!

Message 104 of 126 (248 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 13, 2013
It skip 60 and goes straight to ten. So people leave the game frequently and like me for the last few days get stuck 3v4, then 2v4, and low and behold, 1v4. So on walls of Troy I just don't jump over wall in beginning. What's the point? Need to fix this problem, for example on cod, when you're outnumbered, people are brought into game to somewhat even out the odds
Message 105 of 126 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
211 posts

Apr 13, 2013
Had some issues the past week but i upgraded my internet to the highest mbps they offered and everything is running stupid good now
Message 106 of 126 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Apr 13, 2013

Mkay, first off I want to say that I really enjoy the multiplayer in this game. Seriously guys, I had my doubts being a long time God of War fan that this was a good idea, but I have SOO much fun with it. Thank you. 

But I do have only one big issue that hurts my experience. Its a big one, and one I only put up with because of how much fun this game is once you get it going. Specifically, the party joining system. My buddy and me play pretty consistently when we get a day off from work, but my other two friends like to join in from time to time. The more, the better, right?

Well, until this happens.

Ever since this game came out, it has battled us relentlessly on joining a party of more than two people. It is VERY consistent, and me and my three friends have to constantly resend invites, playing around with who is the party leader (if it made a difference). Sometimes, friend 1 will have more general success allowing me to join, along with friend 2, but not friend 3. And if friend 2 sends the invite, myself and friend 1 cannot seem to join. It's really weird, and its hard to pinpoint the possible cause since it only seems to do this with a party of more than two. Thats the biggest constant we have in it. Although at times, it does seem to struggle allowing me to join my other friend's, even when its just us two. Other games seem to work just fine, and none of us have an overly restrictive NAT type. My one friend is my roomate, and we never have join issues when it's just us two. But if my other friend joins first, then we get the constant "CANNOT JOIN PARTY" with no apparent explanation or reason...

One last problem. We battle this for literally up to ten to fifteen minutes (this game is WORTH it for me to be putting time into that, I really do have a blast once its working fine), and finally everyone is grouped into a party of four. Second problem is then it randomly kicks members until its just two or even one. Our only work around for this seems to be immediately starting the search game process. For some reason, it does it less when we're setting up for a match. However, even then it may still randomly boot players (happens a LOT). However, if we can all get through one match without it booting somebody, it seems to work fine until we're all done playing. Providing we don't postpone the next match to customize our characters...

Anyway, if someone could look into this, I'd really appreaciate it. I really love this game. Can't wait for the new elite levels patch. Wanna get more out of Ares Champion Style. Until then, I will continue to fight this **bleep** "CANNOT JOIN PARTY" and random player drops in the lobby because it is just so **bleep** addicting. Thank you for your time

Message 107 of 126 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
307 posts

Apr 13, 2013

What a nice matchmaking system you guys have made, kudos to sony santa monica Smiley Happy. Keep up the great work *cough cough*. Seriously though? Trying to get into a match half the time? Getting into one? All players ready, and then bam timer stops and you`re thrown out on your **bleep** AGAIN. And here we go with the "Searching" part.  Are you people even working on a fix? Because im getting exhausted. I DEMAND improvements, like right now.

--------------------------------
Reapers of War

Message 108 of 126 (125 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 14, 2013
It skip 60 and goes straight to ten. So people leave the game frequently and like me for the last few days get stuck 3v4, then 2v4, and low and behold, 1v4. So on walls of Troy I just don't jump over wall in beginning. What's the point? Need to fix this problem, for example on cod, when you're outnumbered, people are brought into game to somewhat even out the odds
Message 109 of 126 (81 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Hey,

How can i download the patch 1.04 for ps3?

Because i can't defeat the level challenge of archimedes.

Please help meSmiley Happy

thanks

Message 110 of 126 (74 Views)
0 Likes